Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do people always let me down??
I know hunny

You need some big

(((((((HUGS)))))))

I still have my drinking buddies so I mite be ok...

But I'm fed up of people doing that to me....

sweetlad86 Wrote:Today is my birthday I was meant to meet some people from my tutor group after we finished are work for the day. So we all start off towards the SU bar, but I couldn't fallow them up the stairs so I took the left and went to the SU bar own my own to meet them there. But I ended up waiting there for a hour and they never turned up fucking twats!! Story of my life another set of mates letting me down!!

Dood did ya speak to these "friends" and find out why they stood ya up...coulda been crossed wires or owt! If its a case of them bein assholes then this is the perfect opportunity to get yerself out to a gay bar and make some new friends on yer level with some common interests Wink

Phil! Wrote:Dood did ya speak to these "friends" and find out why they stood ya up...coulda been crossed wires or owt! If its a case of them bein assholes then this is the perfect opportunity to get yerself out to a gay bar and make some new friends on yer level with some common interests Wink

I'm to far away from Cardiff though, would be nice to go to one though...

Star Twister Wrote:I know hunny

You need some big

(((((((HUGS)))))))

Thanks xx

I wont mind to find a guy tonight lol!

sweetlad86 Wrote:I'm to far away from Cardiff though, would be nice to go to one though...

Baby steps first huh...aint there any in yer local area...even gay friendly bars? Even a straight bar/club can lead too endless possibilities! Wink atleast ya'll be out havin fun!

Phil! Wrote:Baby steps first huh...aint there any in yer local area...even gay friendly bars? Even a straight bar/club can lead too endless possibilities! Wink atleast ya'll be out havin fun!

I don't know about Newport that much, I only go student clubs.

There is a guy called Jazz I know, but hes a bi player if ya know what I mean lol!

I just want some mates I can rely on.....

I'm starting to think that I wont ever make any good friends..

The only two I really rely don't like gays, which is really good!

I haven't told them yet!!

sweetlad86 Wrote:I don't know about Newport that much, I only go student clubs.

There is a guy called Jazz I know, but hes a bi player if ya know what I mean lol!

I just want some mates I can rely on.....

Friends like lovers tend to come by when yer not lookin for them Wink