Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst and Best Smells
The best smell as far as fragrances go, is my favorite....

Jasmine Vanilla by Bath and Body Works.....Im ADDICTED to that scent!!!

The worst thing Ive ever smelled....

Was when I was working as part of a cleanup crew at a newly built cheese and butter plant.
OMG....the run off from the production of cheese and butter smells like death 100,000 times over!!!!
Its nothing I ever want to smell again!!!!

Worst - pig sh*t.

Best - the smell of festivals: woodsmoke, patchouli and Mary Jane.

Best: Being a coffee freak = the moment the beans start grinding to the moment the sputtering of espresso shoots out the machine
Other Bests: Vanilla Beans added to sugar for coffee (and outside the coffee realm) patchouli, lavender oils to burn in candles at nite or on the body... rain after a hot day or around midnight when I can go outside and get wet without anyone thinking I am mad Elefant the first dig in the dirt for a garden and planting with your bare hands, clean steaming wood floors - so many

Worse: Carpets (really gotta get rid of them and get all wood floors), milk (thinking it is OK but then steaming it and it goes bad and stinks), having the stomach flu or something like that and what it bring up and out - UGH ... let me stop there before I make myself sick

*** time for a couple strong espressos!

Sexiest smell.........

A freshly showered man.

Skankiest smell.....

People you get downwind of who DONT know what soap and water are for!!!

another nice smell: melted butter.

Oooh Oooh! Roxy's aftershave is the best <3 (why is it called aftershave anyway? It's not like he shaves or that everyone who wears it shaves...huh anyway)

Worst? His brothers socks >.< They are rank. I hate smelly shoes, and socks inside smelly worn-for-a-month chav shoes are the worst!!!

Kinkiki Wrote:Oooh Oooh! Roxy's aftershave is the best <3 (why is it called aftershave anyway? It's not like he shaves or that everyone who wears it shaves...huh anyway)

Worst? His brothers socks >.< They are rank. I hate smelly shoes, and socks inside smelly worn-for-a-month chav shoes are the worst!!!

...awkward... >///////<

What is it that you wear Rox? I can't find it.

[Image: 13-195-thickbox_zps7dcc29cb.jpg]

Billionaire babe. For me The best has got to be the scent of the earth just after it's rained. Especially in Cali. I love it.

Worst...yeah my brothers socks pretty much clear the house xD

Best smell freshly cooked bread
Worst smell rotten eggs