Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You will laugh at me...
Hi and welcome to GS.

There is nothing wrong with liking older men, many older guys would enjoy a younger partner.

Quote:Originally Posted by DarkDaisuke [Image: viewpost.gif]
... hey I get turned on by boxers lol
marshlander Wrote:I can truthfully say I have never been turned on by any breed of dog Rolleyes

He may be refering to boxers in boxer shorts, not doggies Marsh.

marshlander Wrote:I can truthfully say I have never been turned on by any breed of dog Rolleyes

Omg lol youre horrible XD I didnt mean it like that I mean the underwear lol

perhaps you like fat, huge ass just like everyone else..hehe.. i am one....

Maybe you think that those men can protect you.....I prefer elder guys too Wink

Have fun but be ever so careful with that. There are nice and bad guys out there.

i agree with roder, always be careful.

Hey scared,
No one here is going to laugh at you. If anything, most of us can relate to what you're going through. All of us have our ideal "type," and all of us have certain things about those people that really turn us on. Not trying to beat this topic to death, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with your preferences! There's no need to feel embarrassed. :biggrin: And, as the last few posters were saying, just be careful. As with any age group, there are good and bad guys out there. However, some guys (not all) might try to take advantage of your age in relation to theirs. We're not trying to scare you, just trying to help you stay safe and happy. Cool Welcome to the forum, I hope you are able to find a happy place in your life!!

perhaps carrying a gun with you may lessen any risk of you getting in danger

nah there's nothing wrong with loving juicy, plump, 60 pound ass.....i'd bang em over the skimpbag women anytime, anyday, anyweek, anylifetime! dude, get some!

Woof Wrote:nah there's nothing wrong with loving juicy, plump, 60 pound ass.....i'd bang em over the skimpbag women anytime, anyday, anyweek, anylifetime! dude, get some!

this!!!!
i never usually quote but this is just too awesome!!!