Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Younger Guys
Having been in the closet for 36 years, I missed out on 3 1/5 decades of relationships. I have come to terms with the fact that I cannot "turn back time"(Cher reference). I also do not believe in participating in sexual activities with much younger guys. However, that doesn't mean that I don't enjoy looking at them. Just like a diabetic in a candy store, I can window shop (or basket shop), as long as I don't partake. Some of you guys are REALLY gorgeous, and my appreciation for your amazing eyes, wavy hair, or some other attribute is perfectly normal. So, when you catch me looking at you, don't think I a creepy perv, just a guy with good taste in guys.

I enjoy going on YouTube to watch the cute couples who do videos. I am so happy for them, and at the same time sad for me. MarkEMiller and Ethan Hethcote are so darned cute together, and I enjoy experiencing their happiness, while I imagine what it would have been like to have had a relationship like that when I was that age. But, of course, things were different in the late 1980s, and my experience would probably have been much different based upon the way society was at the time.

I was watching some broadcasts done by adults (JustboB, Lawrville, etc) on YouNow recently and stumbled into a room where some young guys were chatting. My eyes filled with tears as the two guys in their mid teens flirted back and forth. I was so happy that our society has evolved to this point. When I was their age (1982) society was so oppressive that we needed to have secret meet ups just to flirt, much less do anything else, now they are streaming their affection (and not in a shy way) across the Internet with absolutely no negative response from anyone.

The younger generations need to understand that they are lucky to be so free in being themselves, and if us older guys appreciate seeing them in their happiness, it may be because we didn't have the same opportunity.

I am often envious about the freedom today's youth have in expressing themselves.

I didn't have a problem getting physical with a younger guy. The attraction was mutual in all cases. I would not rule out a guy just because he was younger.

I realise that I am quite lucky to have grown up where I am and at the time I have. Ok, back when I was a teen, things weren't quite as open and liberal as they are now, but still not as oppressive as they were and I am thankful for that Smile

To me, age is just a number. You will find some younger guys are into older guys. Some younger guys PREFER older guys. I would certainly have no qualms about dating or doing anything with someone of your age if I was attracted to them. As long as it is legal, I don't see a problem Smile

I agree with Cridders88. I may not be into older older guys, but I find guys in their late 20s to mid/late 30s to be very sexy. That and they tend to have a much more mature mind than those younger than me. I am 27, so it's not to far off from my own age, But I've always found this age range attractive, even in my teen years when I was discovering who I was.

I think that socially here on my island;

It's seen as a sort of social stigma for anyone of a "detailed age" (I.e senior/50+) to date or have sex with a younger person regardless of how young they are, because they are considered an Elder, someone who has lived life and is beyond in years.

As long as I've been alive, I've almost never seen a significantly older/younger couple, unless they were foreigners visiting.

As generally, most people pair up when they are young, usually after fooling around for a bit and then tend to stay together, as far as I've seen.

But by the time 30+ Rolls around, most people are paired up and for some, since they was younger.

So there's never been this opportunity i guess for this type of lifestyle;

But I don't find it bad either.

I am 22 and quite frankly am not really into guys over six years my senior, but that doesn't mean older guys cant and haven't look at me.

Just don't be lechery and most people would find that a form of flattery Sheep

I've "dated" some much older guys when I was in my 20's. Had an every so often fuck buddy up in Wisconsin who probably qualified for the AARP. Older guys having a place to "host" helps.

ive been always attracted to men about my age and older, but after my last split, 8 months ago, I realised men my age were desperately looking for younger guys..., and ironically, I seem to attract younger guys myself... I'm now in couple with a guy younger than me, I love him but sometimes I wish he was at least 40...

I can identify with you 100%. You and I have pretty much the same story. I wish someone would let me in on where to find young guys looking for grandfathers.

Any suggestions on how to be so lucky as you are?

Being a top with a large dick helps...