Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Younger Guys
I'm exclusively attracted to much younger guys (at least 10 years younger, ideally half my age), this isn't just a matter of my taste, but also has a lot to do with my life story.

I'm not as embarrassed about it anymore as I used to be.. it's just my orientation. Yes, it makes me lonely, but I don't want to pretend any otherwise. It's just as it is and I'm fine with it.

Ulsterrobert Wrote:I can identify with you 100%. You and I have pretty much the same story. I wish someone would let me in on where to find young guys looking for grandfathers.

Taking in consideration that the age you display is correct... You are a grandfather in what sense? I may be 16 years old, but I know for a fact that 30 isn't old at all, sure practically twice my age, but certainly not close to your tombstone.

While I do not agree with "age is just a number" expression, a man that take good care of himself physically and psychologically is to my understanding much more fulfilling and interesting than a young boy still wondering what he'll become in life. Yeah I know I'm very young, but I have been properly guided.

If I wasn't taken and a man twice my age come to me and it clicks, it clicks "punto finalmente", he's not my dad, my uncle or anything he would be a lover in the very same way of having a lover my age, with the perks that he has his own place and a job - although in my case, it really doesn't matter, i'm a rich little snotty brat lol, i have my own car and I rule over the pool house Smile

Well, I guess I am close to grandpa status... I will be 50 in December.

BTW: I believe this is my 100th post. :-)

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

100 posts? ^^^Congrats old man!

Hah yeah and if you read some of the messages i got online when i was 18-19 you'd know why young guys get offended sometimes. Some creepy guys just wanted to unload 30+ years of pent up sexual perversion onto an innocent youngster. For a virgin it was quite upsetting,

Not that i'm in anyway equating you to them. You sound like a gentleman and i'm sure if those guys knew you they'd be flattered.

JCasey Wrote:Well, I guess I am close to grandpa status... I will be 50 in December.

BTW: I believe this is my 100th post. :-)

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

My grandfather on my second father's side - yeah I had three grandfathers lol. Was one a heck of a beautiful man at 55, I certainly wouldn't have mind him teaching me stuff hahahaha, unfortunately he passed away at 60. But was he ever a beautiful man - now I need to go wash my mind. I'm a bad bad bad grandson I know.

Yeshua Wrote:My grandfather on my second father's side - yeah I had three grandfathers lol. Was one a heck of a beautiful man at 55, I certainly wouldn't have mind him teaching me stuff hahahaha, unfortunately he passed away at 60. But was he ever a beautiful man - now I need to go wash my mind. I'm a bad bad bad grandson I know.

There is no shame in identifying someone as good looking, even of he is related, but the rest of it exceeds the boundary of my personal standards. LOL

kindy64 Wrote:I am often envious about the freedom today's youth have in expressing themselves.

I didn't have a problem getting physical with a younger guy. The attraction was mutual in all cases. I would not rule out a guy just because he was younger.

I have a guy in his late 20s who is aching to be with me, but not only is the age thing a problem, but he is the exact opposite of my preferences in almost every way. Sad

I would have a tough time resisting a smooth, tall fit cut redhead with wavy hair and no facial hair
(Prince Harry meets most of those.)
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:...s_2014.jpg
Someday my prince will cum.

LOL

JCasey Wrote:There is no shame in identifying someone as good looking, even of he is related, but the rest of it exceeds the boundary of my personal standards. LOL

Oh well we're not blood related hahahaha. My dad is married to his long time lover, they have been together since I'm 5 years old - which mean well almost 12 years now, so my dad's husband parents I also call them grand-parents (at least grandma is still alive). Anyhow I'm underage, I don't believe that my grand-dad would have ever touched me the way my young horny dirty little mind would have wanted it, first because he wasn't gay and second the family bond is still present even though we're not blood related. So it's was just fantasy on my end :p. In all my gay friends with the same age I have, I"m the least ageist, a beautiful man is a beautiful man period, no matter how old he is. Most of my friends will call a 30 years old man old, I can not imagine how they would call someone pass 45 years old - Fred Flintstone I guess LOL.