Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Younger Guys
30 is barely mature in many cases.

I'm taking more interest in my heath, fitness and appearance then I ever did in my teens or 20's. I was 6'4", 120lbs out of college. Very lean, kinda boney.

I'm not exclusively attracted to younger guys. Max Fowler is one hot guy, for instance. And I've been with guys between 17 and 46. Everyone has preferences and types, different things to offer.

Take people for who they are, not what their appearance might indicate. Don't judge a book by its cover.

sweet!LoveKissSexydanceConfusedexydance2:

Personally. I've only been with guys my age and they were full of energy. I just don't see myself being with a guy that's older than me. I dunno why but I never been attracted to anyone older. I have always been with guys who are my age, maybe 2/3 yrs younger. Maybe in the future my perception will change. But as for now. I am happy being a single guy. Enjoying life and building a solid foundation for the future

50 isn't old. it's middle-age. and middle-aged men can look damn sexy. i know too many such examples to keep count. 30 is a mature age, not young, not old; it's a comfortable full-grown age of adulthood. anything below 30 can be considered young, and guys below 20 are adolescents and boys.

age matters. but the viewpoint that the older you get the worse it is, is misguided and wrong. it is also wrong to get stuck on some age group and idealize that in terms of value.

men of all age groups can be sexy, and unattractive guys can be found among youth and older men alike, it's no indicator of attractiveness.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Fie! Fie! Fie!

Age is a state of mind, gentlemen.
I bid NO Trump!

Although I'm sure that there are plenty that take it for granted, there are also those like myself that are -very- grateful for the freedoms available to me (and that I grew up with) that weren't available to previous generations.

I am 58 and I think I had a lot of freedom....maybe in a lot of ways even more than we do now.

Yeah..I know..it is "official" now....but it comes with a price......

As for young guys..I loved 21 year olds...when I was 21. Today....I am 58..and still like those same guys....

My rule has always been 10 years +/- and it has never been a problem sticking with that rule so I keep it....it is more about shared life experience for me....I need you to know who Angela Davis is without having to open a history book....

Besides....I would rather mentor someone under 40 than fuck them.....

I too honestly prefer younger guys, but that middle aged top with the large dick sounds interesting... I also am happy that society is so much more accepting of alternative lifestyles.

TigerLover Wrote:Hah yeah and if you read some of the messages i got online when i was 18-19 you'd know why young guys get offended sometimes.

LOL, The Internet (as we know it) didn't exist when I was 18.

I went to Pride yesterday and the only "look" I received was from a young teen. LOL

It really sucks being older, hefty and single, especially after 36 years in the closet. Imagine, I haven't had intimate contact with a guy since 1983. Sad