Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your worst Nightmare/best Dream?
Feel free to leave random nightmares/dreams here, but anyway for mine...

I cant exactly remember my best dream because ive had so many, but I can put my weirdest. The weirdest, i was at McDonalds with my best friend, then i left for one second because we forgot napkins, but when i came back to the table he had turned into my cat. I woke up and said "...What?". But anyway on to the nightmare.

I was walking with my mom around a small open field area just off a street. The grass was short, where then she found something. I walked over and it was a gold nugget like on those gold rush shows. So then as we were walking back home, she didnt notice this and continued walking but i stopped and listened. It sounded like a lawnmower, it was soft, like off in the distance, then i heard a weird roar that as also faint. So then im suddenly in my bathroom (weird place for a nightmare), just standing there. Then I heard a bang on the small window, so I looked and it was a large, hairy black arm with extremely sharp claws on the end. So i jumped then started walking back until i got to the closed door, then i just fell down and stared. Then the black hairy arm just punched through the window like nothing, where some giant hairy, pitch black, sharp clawed thing jumped through and landed where i was previously standing. Then it started charging at me like a ape (I KNOW it wasnt an ape), while also making a blood curdling scream. As it was about to charge right into me, I woke up. All I have to say, nightmares have good times to end.

Fortunately I do not recall most of my night horses. I take it they are spectacularly horrible since I end up screaming, and sitting bolt upright and wake up covered in sweat. I have what they call 'night terrors' - I do not recall the context of the dream, but I wake up with panic/fear/terror.

I have warm fuzzy dreams (PG content) mostly of snuggling/cuddling with someone (who I have no idea, I never see his face, but its always the same guy). I wake up from those and just stay in bed savoring the happy feelings.

I do get a lot of 'weird' dreams. My flying dreams are me having trouble gaining much altitude, or getting entangled in power-lines or something like that.

Then I have premonition dreams - far and few between, but when I have them they play out accurately and time reveals their 'truth'.

Most nights I sleep without recalling my dreams... I suspect that may be a good thing.

pretty much all of my dreams are flashbacks to my childhood

none of them are fun . at all .

I have some nasty nightmares of my less than stellar childhood, noting you'd want me posting details of here. A few are night terrors, only one of those I ever remember but, those don't happen often for me anymore. (1-3 times a year is all.)

My favorite dreams are those where I am either cuddling or doing a relaxing activity with someone. Sometimes he has a face, sometimes not but, those are feel good dreams.

My weird dreams usually involve my property and unrealistically sized wild creatures like giant salamanders, terrier sized equines and such.

I used to have dreams of dinosaurs trashing the neighbor hood then a T-rex always bites a side of the house off at the end and a pretty fricken scary nightmare I had when I was little and Jafar from Aladin was at the foot of my bed then him and his parrot turned into skeletons. that's the way a lot of my nightmares went even though I never remember exactly what happened it usually involves someone turning into something creepy in front of me.

a weird dream I had when me, my sister, and my grandad were driving down a ramp that led to a jump and after we hit the jump the top of the car flew off and we never stopped flying up. then my favorite dreams usually involve sex Smile or the one I had when I was fighting monsters in the neighborhood, it was bad ass 2ar15smilie

Best dream: I won publisher's clearing house
Worst: zombie apocalypse dream where I saw my sister & her kids eaten.
Weirdest: I was having a stroke & my mother needed me to knock down a hornet's nest before she would call an ambulance

My best dreams are when I am flying , I love flying,the scenery is amazing.
The freedom is incredible , it feeds my soul and refreshes me.

My premonitions , always repeat drive me crazy till the event happens ,they do not always make sense right away but as the events get closer they get clearer.

My nightmares are always too real for me,extremely graphic and dark ,but the one I hated the most is being in an a basement ,as things got lighter I could see a silhouette of a person standing with his back to me , as I got closer I could see ,he was knee deep in blood as was I.

He told me I called for him for protection , he had a sword that was absolutely beautiful , I had never seen anything that incredible , the design in it and an unknown writing.

I started running and splashing through the blood trying to avoid the carcases that appeared out of know where, I could here footsteps behind me , it made me run faster.
I remember my side was hurting like crazy ,a stitch , gosh it hurt to breath , when I finally made it out of there , I felt a hand on my shoulder ,I turned and saw myself.

I doubt I will ever forget that nightmare , I had it just before I had Jay .
It still makes my hair stand on end.

oh god last night there was this terrible terrible dream anthology ;_;

First there were other people sleeping in my room and it was the scary strict theatre director student who directed the school play I was involved in a few months back. ( in rela life he was actually a lovely person)
It was really uncomfortable, I hate sharing intimate places like the bedroom with unfamiliar people. Then shock horror there were just faeces under the pillows and the room was filthy.
He started yelling and I don't know why, and for some reason the filthiness was something that didn't immediately horrify me and I started cleaning with my hands Sad yuck.

Then it jumped, and it was a dream within a dream. Suddenly though I realised it was 12:00 and I had missed my Japanese exam and was running late for my classical studies exam. This part felt so real and I was genuinely stressed out and I could feel my pyjamas like real cotton.

Then I woke up.

Best dream - winning the lottery.

Nightmare - too many to mention.

Best dream - Got married to a guy that looked unsurprisingly like my best friend and my parents were happy.

Worst dream - Family died by zombie aliens. As funny as it may sound, it was actually quite dramatic lol