Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
advice on my colleague and I
hi everyone, so at work where i have recently started. this guy who is like my mentor basically and its a small office has been training me. Ive noticed couple of times when sitting near him or he is showing me something on the computer, he gets really close and just leans on my leg and i can feel him. then another time, while holding files and talking, he cornered me and i could feel his legs, his chest against the side of my body. He was really just inches away from me and then backed off and it happened again with either of us not going further. I liked it when it was happening but I don't know what to do next. what do you guys think about this?

Gosh I think I need to work in an office with all these close encounters haha. Hi by the way I've not spoken to you before!

Okay first of all do we know if he is into guys or not? Second of all whats the rules regarding work place relationships? And thirdly... do you have his number? Can you talk about it all with him? If you like it then I'd say play along until someone makes the move! But just make sure he isn't just one of the extremely comfortable in their own skin straight guys :p
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Big Grin Sounds like an amazing opportunity to reel him in. Seems to me that he's trying yo hint you off that he "wants" you Wink lol Nothing wrong with it though. If you guys do end up together, just make sure no one at work knows. Don't want to get in trouble about it :p I say play along with him. He does his little moves and you do yours to see how he reacts. Never know what he'll do when he sees that you're accepting in. Good luck Smile

Marky Wrote:Gosh I think I need to work in an office with all these close encounters haha. Hi by the way I've not spoken to you before!

Okay first of all do we know if he is into guys or not? Second of all whats the rules regarding work place relationships? And thirdly... do you have his number? Can you talk about it all with him? If you like it then I'd say play along until someone makes the move! But just make sure he isn't just one of the extremely comfortable in their own skin straight guys :p

hey Marky thanks for the reply. I have his number but i never text him to just chat. I don't know if he likes guys but i know he is single and lives alone. I don't want to make a move just in case he doesnt respond the way i want him to but at the same time the closeness he gets to me makes me wonder if he is gay because a straight guy wouldn't be comfortable.

Wardo94 Wrote:Big Grin Sounds like an amazing opportunity to reel him in. Seems to me that he's trying yo hint you off that he "wants" you Wink lol Nothing wrong with it though. If you guys do end up together, just make sure no one at work knows. Don't want to get in trouble about it :p I say play along with him. He does his little moves and you do yours to see how he reacts. Never know what he'll do when he sees that you're accepting in. Good luck Smile

thanks for that but how could I play along? like what little things could I maybe do?

fb44 Wrote:hey Marky thanks for the reply. I have his number but i never text him to just chat. I don't know if he likes guys but i know he is single and lives alone. I don't want to make a move just in case he doesnt respond the way i want him to but at the same time the closeness he gets to me makes me wonder if he is gay because a straight guy wouldn't be comfortable.

How about just asking him if he's looking for a girlfriend casually in conversation and wait for the reply?
[/COLOR]

Does he know you are into guys?
In your example I'd not kiss him to respond, but I'd slink down to my knees and watch his face at the same time. If he goes for it fine, if he doesn't at least he knows for sure now if he ever lets it happen again. Tongue3
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

CCRox Wrote:Does he know you are into guys?
In your example I'd not kiss him to respond, but I'd slink down to my knees and watch his face at the same time. If he goes for it fine, if he doesn't at least he knows for sure now if he ever lets it happen again. Tongue3

Bit kinky there?! Haha
[/COLOR]