Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
are u a morning person
I'm not, it takes me at least hour to function in a simple way

Hell no.

I wake up feeling like shit most mornings. This is caused by a combination of issues from the lack of food over the hours I've slept (combined with my hyper metabolism), dehydration (which I can never quite catch up on sufficiently enough to not have in the mornings), and the stiffness of muscles, scars and joints from past surgeries that need movement to start working smoothly again.

My ideal sleeping pattern is going to bed around 4am to wake up around noon, I hate mornings so much I just skip them like that Wink

Cinestry Wrote:My ideal sleeping pattern is going to bed around 4am to wake up around noon, I hate mornings so much I just skip them like that Wink

i do the same. i sleep in much longer than noon though. i fucking detest mornings. that part of the day was meant to be spent passed out.

Before I retired I slept until 3:30 a.m. Mon.- Fr., Sat. and Sun. until 6:00, now I sleep until 7:00 most days, so I guess I am a morning person.

I'm not a morning person. There's a reason it's a homonym to mourning.

Most definitely not.
I bid NO Trump!

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:Hell no.

I wake up feeling like shit most mornings. This is caused by a combination of issues from the lack of food over the hours I've slept (combined with my hyper metabolism), dehydration (which I can never quite catch up on sufficiently enough to not have in the mornings), and the stiffness of muscles, scars and joints from past surgeries that need movement to start working smoothly again.

I noticed that if I stay up late, by 1 a.m. I am starving, which seems weird becuse of course if I go to bed I would not be eating anything, but I don't wake up hungry in the middle of the night.

I am also not a morning person, especially in the winter. I slept over 9 hours last night and if my boyfriend hadn't woke me up at 10 because I had to be somewhere, I probably would have stayed out a few more.

I tend to wake up around 6-7 every morning, unless I had one of "those days" the day before or am ill.

Mind I don't start functioning until around 3 O'coffee in the morning. Prior to that third cup of coffee I pretty much run on auto pilot.

night owl here! but I cant stop my internal body clock Sad

auwe