Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
are u a morning person
Like [MENTION=21866]Hardheaded1[/MENTION] I'm a hardcore morning riser too. Usually up before 4 am and thanks to hungry dogs and cats, always up before 5 am. And with all of them so happy and excited first thing in the morning there's no way to get up in a bad mood. Also I very rarely sleep anything close to a full eight hours. I nap several times through most days. Some naps are just 10 minutes, some may be an hour or so.

I usually get up around 7am, no matter what time I went to sleep. Because of that, I try to get into bed to go to sleep by midnight. But even if I have a sleepless night, or I don't get into bed until 4 or 5am....I'll still wake up around 7.

Lex

In the summer I usually get up much earlier than 6.30/7.00 because if I want to do my one hour jog, I have to do it before the sun comes up. Once the sun is up it it almost impossible. I remember one one occasion at 5am on the seafront promenade, the temperature registered 35ºC.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I am not a morning person and mornings are not easy. I need time to wake up and get my mind working. To make it easier, I've established a routine of doing everything in the exact same order every morning. It is not breakfast and then shower one day and the next day hop in the shower and have have breakfast after. It is the same everyday. Mornings are so difficult for me that if I have to get up earlier then my usual time, throwing off my routine, I prepare the night before by putting cereal and a spoon in a bowl and leaving it on the counter waiting to pour the milk the next morning. I lay out the products on the bathroom counter in the order I will use them and pull the clothes I will be wearing and stack them in the order I will be putting them on. Once I am out the door and ready for my day I am good to go.

I don't enjoy getting up in the mornings, but I have no problems doing so. Out of bed, into shower, dress and out to work.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

LONDONER Wrote:Lark person here. I wilt at about midnight if I am forced to stay up and I usually get up between 6.30 and 7.00.

No deary, that is called old age.... :tongue: