Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bisexuals?
I don't believe in strict polarized sexual binary, I don't believe it can exist.

I believe in fucking everything that moves and while I believe that a person can have an attraction to someone of one gender at a given time, it does not make them heterosexual or homosexual, it makes them limit themselves until their loins are all shriveled up and pruny.

:biggrin:

This is the problem with labels, they mean different things to different people.

For some, being bi- is a step (a real step) on the path towards accepting their "gayness".

Others can have sex with the same gender and never consider themselves gay.

Whatever. It's a waste of time to think everyone will fit in our little classification system.

Beau Wrote:I considered myself Bi when I was in my teens. At the time being gay was considered a bad thing. (At least I thought it was bad due to my surroundings) Telling myself I was Bi meant I still liked girls even though I was checking out the men. Eventually the pendulum swung over to gay and I accepted the person I am today, which is gay.

Do I still like women? Yes, but strictly platonically. I have no sexual interest in sleeping with a woman. I still have "girl friends" but they are just friends who happen to be girls. I couldn't be intimate with any of them.

Well, there is a huge difference here with me. There definitely is a shift, and it occurred many times in my life. I Have experienced sex with both genders, enjoyed both very much. eventually i will settle on one or the other but which one that is depends on the gender of the person I meet. At which point I will choose to be gay or straight, no other gay person I have met says they choose to be gay. So obviously I would be different

Id just say let time run its course and just be happy loving whoever, as long as its not effefcting you in anyway just live it up

LateBloomer Wrote:This is the problem with labels, they mean different things to different people.

For some, being bi- is a step (a real step) on the path towards accepting their "gayness".

Others can have sex with the same gender and never consider themselves gay.

Whatever. It's a waste of time to think everyone will fit in our little classification system.

You are right late bloomer, labels are for products. Its funny these label arguments we get into. Just because everybody that does this doesn't fit that. Forget the labels.i am just hank.

megumidesu Wrote:i'm hikarisexual
L O L

I'm bi.

sillyboy86 Wrote:L O L

I'm bi.

Sigh, you're just confused or going through a phase. Didn't you hear that guy? Stop faking it.

I like "try-sexual".

I'll "try" anything.

Smile

I've dated bi guys before and have no issue with it. The issue I have is with people who are gay who use the term bisexual as a way to seem more socially acceptable because they're trying to fool others into thinking that they can have a straight relationship when they can't. These actions are one of the bigger reasons that bisexuals get so much grief over their label in my opinion.

Chas Wrote:I've dated bi guys before and have no issue with it. The issue I have is with people who are gay who use the term bisexual as a way to seem more socially acceptable because they're trying to fool others into thinking that they can have a straight relationship when they can't. These actions are one of the bigger reasons that bisexuals get so much grief over their label in my opinion.

I agree with you, but I also think that some people may think that are actually bisexual and just simply have not realized they are indeed gay. I understand that. A youngster that wants to be what their parents and family want them to be but can't shake the feeling that there is something different about them. Some purple know they are gay at a very early age. That could be both difficult and great all at once. Then you have purple like me. Here I am 29 just realizing that I didn't really just have a beat off buddy, he was a boyfriend. Not only was I afraid to admit that to others but also to myself. There were several years in my mid 20s that i thought I was gay then I thought I was straight again then gay and then straight again. I found my latent heterosexuality if you will in my late 20s. my teen years I was strictly homosexual. It want until my adulthood that I started appreciating, pursuing, and dating women.

So where I think some gay people use bisexual as a buffer, I think a lot of them may actually think they are. Its okay, I don't resent it. Its what it takes sometimes to learn about ones self.

One day if i no longer find one or the other gender attractive then i would have still have been bisexual in my 20s