Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
childlike young vs mature adult
I personally prefer mature men who are older than me (22-40) and can take care of me.
Young and verdant boys don't do me at all..

What about you? Do you like cute and inexperienced youngers or mature olders?

Well, I guess there are pros to both of them! I'm allergic to the kind of dramatic bullshit a lot of young guys pull, and I expect men in their 30's and upwards to be way more mature in that area. On the other hand, I really don't like to feel immature and inexperienced, which I obviously would in a relationship with an older man.

I guess overall, I wouldn't really "seek out" either type. I like to feel like I know what I'm doing though, so sexually I think I'd rather stick to people near my age, for now.

Personally I would go for someone older than me. But you never know - nothing is set in stone. I feel like I'm ready to settle down and I don't want casual relationships. So it depends on what live has to offer me. But I definitely won't date someone way younger than me.

I like men of my own age.

I always seem to be attracted to older guys, not because I want to be taken care of but just because they're usually more mature and settled. I'm fairly boring - I'm not much of a party-scene person and I hate drama...older guys seem to appreciate that more.

Verdant? Are you sure that's the word you meant? You want green boys? Do you imply "green" in the sense of not being well experienced sexually, intellectually...any way. Have you considered who might like you-even though I suspect you're not green.

For myself, if I can have whatever I want, I want either Sam Elliot or the now abandoned Marlboro man. One of those with an anchor tattooed on the back of his hand. Of course, I'm quite fond of the man I've got so for me to want elsewhere-the grass is always verdant on the other side of the bar-would be foolish.

I use to deal with immature adults, and I don't like immature behavior in general...
But I think if I'm in love I would accept a younger person and she/he probably would be an exception.
Actually, in general I'm attracted to people around my age, even before 'asking the age', but I don't like immature people.

Another pair of hand is that I'm not immature but I've got a very complicated and difficult personality, so... heheh... Maybe you could be a little immature if this makes you able to deal with me... XD

I prefer to stick to guys closeish to my age typically slightly older. Ok #4 was like 20+ years older.... so....

My youngest partner was a whole 2 months younger than me - The whole generational gap thing was annoying as hell. :biggrin: All others were older than me.

Mind its not like I sought to find guys older (or younger) than myself - it just happened.

As for experience being related to age - throw that idea away from you.

I know guys older than me who are so terribly inexperienced, living in a bubble of protected~ness/shelter~hood that have no idea what life is like in the real world.

I also know 'kids' teens and early 20 something year olds who have incredible wisdom and have already been around a few blocks and know exactly how the world operates.

One can live many decades without experiencing a lot of crap, and conversely one can live a very short time and experience a hella lot of stuff. How we live our lives, what we live through is not exactly a product of time.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I prefer to stick to guys closeish to my age typically slightly older. Ok #4 was like 20+ years older.... so....

My youngest partner was a whole 2 months younger than me - The whole generational gap thing was annoying as hell. :biggrin: All others were older than me.

Mind its not like I sought to find guys older (or younger) than myself - it just happened.

As for experience being related to age - throw that idea away from you.

I know guys older than me who are so terribly inexperienced, living in a bubble of protected~ness/shelter~hood that have no idea what life is like in the real world.

I also know 'kids' teens and early 20 something year olds who have incredible wisdom and have already been around a few blocks and know exactly how the world operates.

One can live many decades without experiencing a lot of crap, and conversely one can live a very short time and experience a hella lot of stuff. How we live our lives, what we live through is not exactly a product of time.

Bowyn, there is a lot of wisdom in your words, as usual.

I personally prefer guys older than me and more mature than me but sometimes seeing people having lack of experiences in some areas, I find that cute and adorable as hell.