Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
close when facing but cold when texting
i don't want to look like throwing every issue i met on here to seek advices but don't deal with it myself, so i'll just make it brief. If it's too brief, i'd like to provide more details.

If a person is nice and behave a bit close to you when face to face, but cold when texting / other kind of typed-messages, what does it imply?

My assumptions are:
1. That person is playing me
2. That person want to protect himself from getting hurt
3. That person want to be nice, but don't want to get too close

I am facing this situation now. It really bothers a lot.

I decided to be nice to this person, like friend. I didn't show too much concern on him. i don't know if this reaction is correct or not.

What do you think what's in this person's mind??

He could just be busy?
Or just being lazy?
Not everyone is comfortable with that mode of communication. I'd just talk to him about it if its worrying you (face to face though, not on text) Confusedmile:

busy....yeah....i thought of that possibility....but it seems not quite possible as it has occurred for a certain time already.

Um....i would like to wait for sometime...to observe a little bit longer before really talk to him...as maybe i am really just overthinking

and one more thing to add by myself : We don't have regular text. And everytime we have, the conversation wouldn't be more than 3-4 sentences. So i think bothering him is not quite a possible reason either.

would anyone else get to see his sent or recieved messages ? maybe he doesnt want to others to see his phone messages - specialy if he is not out just yet !!, if he is close to you face to face then thats what counts most i think

Yes Matty is probably right. Maybe he can't have texts that are too explicit on his phone because other people are likely to find it and use it...

Some people just don't like text convos or online msging... Don't worry. The person's probably just being friendly but not too friendly. Keep it cool. :]

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Some people just don't like text convos or online msging... Don't worry. The person's probably just being friendly but not too friendly. Keep it cool. :]

^this

try phoning him or skype, somthing other than typing