Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dating advice
Yup. I wana date. Don't know how to and I don't know how to met other homos espcially ones that I like. I have barely any gay friends here. I hate the gay scene here and won't go to a gay bar (there's only one here)
The thing is that this town is super small that it's so hard to find new people and word gets around quick. Not that I have a bad rep probably the opposite. I don't think I wana do internet dating.

And waiting for nothing to happen gets boring. I'm not desperate or anything I just want some one to shear the love with. And have good sex with (Sex comes afterwards tho)

nothing wrong with internet dating?
look for some gay clubs; sports, arts, political.

a gaybro scene?

i guess you have to really want to do it, if thats what you want

pellaz Wrote:nothing wrong with internet dating?
look for some gay clubs; sports, arts, political.

a gaybro scene?

i guess you have to really want to do it, if thats what you want

Well most fags here I know there rep or just aren't me. It's hard and I'll know half of them once I join a dating site but I'm joining a dating site as I type this -.- fml I hate the internet for dating.

There are no gay clubs like that here. I use to go to a glbt youthgroup and then that got shut down due to funding. There is a thing called 'space' gay uni kids. Usuall stuck up snobs who's mummies and daddies are rich and can put them through the best education in the CUNTry. As you can see I might be a pessimistic about dating. Only cos I've never had a good experience so I find it hard to believe that there are homos in this town for me.

Ok I've have observed faces and they all look like fake people. Internet dating if going to fail. I's tell you now. AND there are none from my town so far -.-

there are straight guys on this dating web site. Some of whom I recognize.

You seem to be very negative. "homos", "fags", "CUNTry", etc.

May I suggest taking a more optimistic view may be more productive and using less pejorative language may also be helpful. If I was on a dating site I'd be put off if you referred to me as a "homo" or "fag" or snubbed me for my university education (I went to a former polytechnic that converted so it was hardly snobbery or rich parents that I got in)

Kiid Wrote:Yup. I wana date. Don't know how to and I don't know how to met other homos espcially ones that I like. I have barely any gay friends here. I hate the gay scene here and won't go to a gay bar (there's only one here)
The thing is that this town is super small that it's so hard to find new people and word gets around quick. Not that I have a bad rep probably the opposite. I don't think I wana do internet dating.

And waiting for nothing to happen gets boring. I'm not desperate or anything I just want some one to shear the love with. And have good sex with (Sex comes afterwards tho)

You live in a super small town yet have a gay bar? That idea does not compute with me ;(.

I live in a super small town... we have no gay bar, no lgbt programs, nothing. We have bars.. but yeah.. lol.

Anyway I wish you the best of luck in dating. I've had none Sad.

Quote:You seem to be very negative. "homos", "fags", "CUNTry", etc.

May I suggest taking a more optimistic view may be more productive and using less pejorative language may also be helpful. If I was on a dating site I'd be put off if you referred to me as a "homo" or "fag" or snubbed me for my university education (I went to a former polytechnic that converted so it was hardly snobbery or rich parents that I got in)

All that I have to say to this is:
Bitch please!

I'm not the politically correct type anyways so I use words like fag and homo every day cos I've RECLAIMED these word and are my own. They do not offend me in any way and if they offend you then you are a homo fag.

ALSO I am not believe in the flag that I have. So yes it is a CUNTry u.u

Quote:DINNER DATE

I meant to say DINNER DATE

Dinner date sounds good loooooool

I'm totally innocent btw *cough cough*

Come to auckland. Be a Jafa.

Gays everywhere... especially K road. and especially, everywhere.