Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
do you still believe Iraq had WMD
[URL="http://www.americablog.com/2012/06/most-republicans-still-believe-iraq-had.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Americablog+%28AMERICAblog%29"]of course we do:
63% of Republican respondents still believed
27% of independents do
15% of Democrats shared that view.[/URL]

http://www.americablog.com/2012/06/most-...ICAblog%29

Nope. Never did. If they really did then America gets the award for worst hide and seek players in all of history.

I never believed it. Not for a second. i thought that the people who lied were incredibly transparent.

I am not surprised about the Republicans...too much Fox News is the culprit.

I think 63% of them would think Obama's birth parents were Mufasa and Sarabi from The Lion King if you asked them.

The sad thing about this survey is how many people are WILLFULLY ignorant.

This sums up the lead up to the invasion quite accurately and eloquently:

well if so, Iraq is doing one hell of a good job hiding them.

Nope, and I never have since ol' Dubyah tried feeding that tripe down our throats.

Honestly, anything that ignoramus ever said, I just pretended it was opposite day and took the opposing viewpoint....served my needs well over those 8 years of hell.

The only thing I feel sorry for is all the troops that got sent on a wild goose chase because that retarded SOB wanted to play cowboy.

Here's something I've heard that people hearing/reading tend to either love or hate:

Q: How did Bush know Saddam had WoMD?

A: Because his dad showed him the receipts.

I didn't.
And i couldn't believe Tony Blair was in tow...
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I never bought into it , they were so transparent.

VVIT Wrote:what is WMD anyway? Laugh2

Weapons of Mass Destruction.

Though sometimes TV, infotainment that passes for news, and the like can also be called the same, meaning Weapons of Mass Distraction.