Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
doesnt really have to do with sexuality or anything but...
Hang in there cody, we all hope for the best outcome for spot and you, Huge Hugs, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

It doesn't take much to tire a sick dog, so the mere stress of travelling to the vet and back may have just worn him out.

Stay positive Cody and I will help by sending positive thoughts to you and your friend Wink

thanks /: its not just that he's tired, he is blood in his stool... he hasnt had that symptom til just alittle bit ago.. sorry for the TMI, but thats another symptom and it feels like hes getting worse since hes showing more..

Some symptoms can take a few hours to a day to actually show. It can take a day or two for anything to pass through the digestive system.

Is he still drinking fluids, because that is what you have to watch.

For peace of mind, give the vet a call and let them know about the blood in his stool. Wink

i called the vet emergancy line and they said to bring him in at 9 am tomorrow. and he isnt drinking fluids since they injected him with some kind of fluid that the body obsorbes. they said it should last all day.

Oh, ZombieSlayer, I'm so sorry to hear your news about your dog. The only thing you can do is nurse it while you can. Then work out what sort of ritual or ceremony you can give the dog when it passes away. Give yourself time to miss it and mourn for its passing. And maybe the solution will be to adopt a new puppy, one which hopefully you'll be able to keep some time and cherish.

Bighug and all our support. This is a painful time for you.

ZombieSlayer Wrote:i called the vet emergancy line and they said to bring him in at 9 am tomorrow. and he isnt drinking fluids since they injected him with some kind of fluid that the body obsorbes. they said it should last all day.

Oh cool, thats a good thing, not going to say you are out of the woods yet, but everything that can be done has been done and it is upto the little fella. Give him all the love you can because just like humans that gives dogs something to fight for. He is doing pretty good to get to this point.

Sending more postive thought to you Bighug

thanks...
I just hope he's gonna make it... i really dont wanna lose him...

I understand how you feel. I have had dogs my whole life and they do become more than just a pet. I lost my last dog to cancer in 1998 and now I am nursing a 14 year old dog that has gone blind and is suffering some horrendous arthritis and I know the day is coming closer, and I dread that day so terribly as I will be losing a friend that has been there for me through some tumultuos times in my life. She was the first friend I told I am gay and all she wanted was the ball thrown for her, she didn't care.

So believe me when I say I know exactly how you feel right now and I wish I could be of more help for you because I unterstand that you are probably feeling a little lost and lonely and need a friend as much as your friend needs you right now Smile

Well, Daz, that was a dog who certainly understood language... "Gay?", she thought. "That means who likes ball games, right?"
That dog knows a thing or two.... hehe. Bless her.