Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dont care
dont know if there is any advice for me...

been feeling like this for some time. dont care if i live or die. dont get angry or happy.

for a long time i was able to fake it and show i was all happy and sh!t. but too tired to do that anymore.

one little issue is that i have been playing chicken. yesterday mis-judged the width of the truck. should i be glad that the trucks breaks were very good?

guess i should say "Thanks for listening.".

Been there, done that, not fun.

Go and talk to your doctor now ... please!

This could well be a manifestation of depression and you can get help for it.

There is life on the other side of feeling like this, I promise, but you have to take those few extra steps to tackle it. Please don't put anyone else's life at risk. I'm sure you have replayed all the possible what ifs had the truck driver taken action other than applying the brakes.

that is very sad.if you wish you can die. if you get happy again you dont wont to die.so if like tell the docter and problys your mum or someone aand help get better and say to them not get cross plese. i hope it is ok. from joseph

Sounds like you have found the deepest reaches of apathy. Its not a pleasant feeling and trying to find something to care about when you feel like that is extremely difficult. However, there must be something that keeps you going, a friend, a goal, something.

I agree with marsh, it is best to seek help, because a professional therapist is very good at making you think about things in your life you wouldn't otherwise think about. Remember, you only have one life, you might as well enjoy it.

Just know that you are not alone. This seams to happen to us all at least once in our life time. Just go over the good times you have had, and know that you are truly loved. Try to think positive thoughts. I know that you are a loving sweet sole. Think you are very depressed. Do some thing nice for your self, May the Gods be with you.

it is a really odd feeling, this place i am in. ugh, hate learning, being, apathetic. but that seems to be pretty accurate. meta-emotion, a curse or gift? some crazy stuff going on around me right now. black things. but why am i noticing them not just falling in? miracle or evil? trying to unload a burden and successful so far. i guess? since i do/dont feel, all confusing. gonna turn over some new leafs. many new vibrations coming in also. exciting vibrations. maybe some changes are positive. or another game?

lucky me, me being a optimistic realist. but sometimes the realist gets sick. aint it sick!?

i see many fine professionals. i am lucky to have such a great team. no one has hope, really.

also hate having my mind so clear. guess that is what brings on the apathy.

btw, thanks for listening.

It's good that you are thinking of this dark abyss swirling around as a learning tool, perhaps you should continue the gurney learn all you can then look for the light at the end of the tunnel. Remember you are protected.

I hear what you say about the fine professionals. Stay with us. On a purely selfish level my world would be poorer without you in it.

Wish you the strength to deal with this.

Remybussi Bighug Remybussi

not sure if i gave the wrong impression but i am not planning on going anywhere... the chicken thing kinda happens spontaneously and seems i have to control that if i can.

thanks all for your support online and otherwise Bow