Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
homophobe gets a$$ kicked
Steve Wrote:As much as it pains me to admit it, my own experience was much different from East's.

WELL...I got my own version of bullies soon enough...so I didn't escape the phenomenon..and I was not prepared to fight them. Instead...I cowered in a corner eventually and spent WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY too much of my time trying to figure out ways to avoid them or make them go away....

Yeah...I got the gay bullies...aka...controlling fuckers from hell who stalked me and made my life hell for many years...I just recently said fuck it to the final one...almost 40 years after it began. I was so sick of being afraid of this m*&^%%*(*fucker......

Fear is weird...how it gets into your brain and starts to get a life of it's own. The bullies don't even have to do their job anymore...their victims do it all for them....

I let these men control a large chunk of my life...and if I had to do it all over again...I would stand up to them immediately......

My mistake..I tried to be nice to them when I should have been an asshole from the beginning.

Another lesson to learn from here, NEVER fuck with veterans!