Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how do i know its worth it or not? really confused
i would appreciate any help anyone can give. Thank you. i may be overreacting but i just want to see what others may think

as of a month and a half now i met a guy and we definably hit it off. hes a great guy, athletic and everything. We went on our first date about 4 weeks ago and it was perfect, me and him had a great time and ended the night cuddling each other under the moon (romantic i know lol). And i went up to see him multiple times, we text everyday and all. But lately i have been getting a different vibe from him and compared to when we met. he seems uninterested in me, doesnt text me as much anymore, he used to call me this pet names but slowly has stopped, no more goodnight texts and now i am sending goodmorning and goodnight texts. But he still talks to me just not as much feeling and time as before in my P.O.V. Then sometimes he seems interested in me and texts me like when we first talked and emits some emotion. At this point i dont know what to do. I want to straight up ask him about it but at the same time we arent exactly in a relationship so i dont know if i should just let it be. I really want to be the guy for him and ill fight for him but if he doesn't want me to be why keep trying and spend energy

then lately on his instagram hes been posting love pictures such as "i want to hold someone forever" and captions it as impossible for him or, "i need a man with muscles" (lol just an example too) but i am average build, or " I haven't met Mr.Right" but he captions all these pictures as though he doesnt have anybody. like i aint enough or something, like if i don't obviously see it

Thanks to anyone for the help i know its long but i really like him and would like some tips.

PS: i asked him out like a week ago but he said he wanted to take it slow cause of school and work so idk if thats also could be the root of the problem.

he's being pretty disrespectful to post those things when he knows you'll probably see them ...

sounds like he's not interested in a relationship . which is good , because you don't want to be with someone who disrespects you like that ...

You are not the one. If you were his posts would reflect that.

Clearly he wants:
A man with Muscles: "i need a man with muscles"

To meet Mr. Right: " I haven't met Mr.Right"

Obviously you are not this person... in his mind.

He had sex with you, had a little fun - has/is moving on.... this is typical of the species.

It sounds to me, from what you've told us, that he might be throwing out hints that he doesn't want to be with you any more and hoping that you will see these hints and take them.

A pretty shitty way of communication if so.

I think the only way you will know for certain is to go with your instinct and ask him right out what the situation is between you. Tell him you've seen the posts on instagram.

It doesn't look good for the chances of him wishing to be with you and you will, no doubt, have started to prepare yourself for that.

Not wishing to be blunt, you'll get over him.

Let us know how things pan out and good luck!

Obviously he is shallow, vain, and self absorbed. He isnt looking for anything real......he is looking for something fake.

"Fake" meaning he's only in it for looks/sex. He couldnt care less about feelings or emotions of anyone else, all he wants is what looks good to him.

Dont worry, he will get used just the way he has used you, and probably many other guys as well.

megumidesu Wrote:he's being pretty disrespectful to post those things when he knows you'll probably see them ...

sounds like he's not interested in a relationship . which is good , because you don't want to be with someone who disrespects you like that ...

I know that what it seems like but he said that the first date was more than he expected. He really loved it. I don't believe that all of a sudden he can have a change of heart. But maybe just me being naive ha.

Thanks as well for helping too I really appreciate it.

Vigilias Wrote:It sounds to me, from what you've told us, that he might be throwing out hints that he doesn't want to be with you any more and hoping that you will see these hints and take them.

A pretty shitty way of communication if so.

I think the only way you will know for certain is to go with your instinct and ask him right out what the situation is between you. Tell him you've seen the posts on instagram.

It doesn't look good for the chances of him wishing to be with you and you will, no doubt, have started to prepare yourself for that.

Not wishing to be blunt, you'll get over him.

Let us know how things pan out and good luck!

Thanks a lot man Smile
I appreciate it and everything you said is what I feel like too. But it sucks cause he was really fond of me and all and we really hit it off well and then all of a sudden we just make out and and all bit no sex. Then he started to fade out.
But at the same time I didn't want to put him on blast on it I might scare him lol.

But thank you for the advice I appreciate it.