Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it really love?
Ok so me and my partner fell out for 2 week. I didnt want to and i made clear on this.
He slept with someone else in the 2 week apart and when he did he said it drove him back to me. He realised how much love for me there is.
He didnt cheat...i know this. but could he truly love me if he can sleep with another person just after break up.
And i am so in love that even after he tells me i want him back.
but would i be a fool?
Its never happened before and i believe his guilt.
But honestly...i know i could never have done that to him. He knew how heart broken i was and on the night it happened he called me to tell me he had done it and how much mistake he had made.
I felt more pain than ever before but due to my love for him i try to forget what he has done.
But the feeling i have been a fool wont go away.

What would you feel?
how can you help me?
i really need it
i love him but i feel like more pain to come now.

Personally I would take this very hard but I'm not saying that you have to. I don't know to me I would be upset by the fact that he got with someone very very quickly after a break up. What I would do would be to think carefully, what were the reasons for your break up? There must have been some issues which made you feel distant and apart. As of late I have seen quite a lot of gay relationships of friends fall apart who I always thought were pretty solid and having been in a not so pleasant situation myself I can be a bit over the top in my replies. The key issue with what I see here is why does he want you back so soon? Maybe he didn't know what he wanted in the first place and the break up was maybe a mistake?

I wouldn't call you a fool at all, I'd call you human for having feelings, I'd only call you a fool if he was a right nob cheese and repeatedly cheated, treat you like crap and you went back to him. In terms of what ai would feel would be uncertainty and quite a lot of upset which I'm sure you are feeling. In terms of how I can help you I have no idea but in this case I'd suggest sit down with him, talk about the reasons I posted above and reevaluate everything, you broke up for a reason or reasons and only you two know why.

I hope this helps,

mrk2010 x

Men have a heart....and 2 heads.

I'm just saying

mrk2010 Wrote:Personally I would take this very hard but I'm not saying that you have to. I don't know to me I would be upset by the fact that he got with someone very very quickly after a break up. What I would do would be to think carefully, what were the reasons for your break up? There must have been some issues which made you feel distant and apart. As of late I have seen quite a lot of gay relationships of friends fall apart who I always thought were pretty solid and having been in a not so pleasant situation myself I can be a bit over the top in my replies. The key issue with what I see here is why does he want you back so soon? Maybe he didn't know what he wanted in the first place and the break up was maybe a mistake?

I wouldn't call you a fool at all, I'd call you human for having feelings, I'd only call you a fool if he was a right nob cheese and repeatedly cheated, treat you like crap and you went back to him. In terms of what ai would feel would be uncertainty and quite a lot of upset which I'm sure you are feeling. In terms of how I can help you I have no idea but in this case I'd suggest sit down with him, talk about the reasons I posted above and reevaluate everything, you broke up for a reason or reasons and only you two know why.

I hope this helps,

mrk2010 x

I agree with Mrk completely. And in addition, let him know how you feel, because I personally believe in talking about feelings. Not very "manly" , but it's important and he has to understand how you feel and he should be able to tell you how he feels.

It sounds/feels like it has alot to do with internal bottle-up, especially with all the confusion, with him "realizing" how much he missed you and what not. Like Mrk said, have a nice lengthy chat with him, no matter how much it may seem girly to talk about your feelings, it must be done, in addition to what Mrk has suggested.

I hope you feel fabulous again soon Loveya .

-more baggage; the fear of him leaving again will not go away now. You will be concerned he will get back together with the other boy too.
-all the same bad issues you had before between you two still exist. You need to work on these double time or they will separate you two again.
-wear a condom with him now, serious

isnt it three strikes and your out?

dfiant Wrote:Men have a heart....and 2 heads.

I'm just saying

Daddy... Rolleyes .

*smack*

Comitted men should only have 1 head and it better be thinking about his partner Wink . Mistakes happen, but you learn from them.

There's a lesson in every aspect of life, so we must learn from them Confusedmile: .

Kay Daddy? Xyxthumbs

As mrk says
the reason for the break up is important and you need to take into account that he told you the same night. If you genuinly believe his guilt and that he is sorry and you think you can move on from this then you need to do just that.
Make him aware of your troubles, tell him how you feel.
He was honest....this is always a good sign in my opinion.
But we dont know him...why you broke up or why he felt the need to sleep with someone else.
But we do know that you love him....he says he loves you...you want to forgive etc.
Now do it Smile

I am so sorry you are feeling so bad right now.
If you think you can get over this . than by all means continue with the relationship.
If trust will forever be an issue ,can you handle the insecurity that comes with it?

Listen to your heart ,if you having doubts you need to talk this out with him.
You have been hurt and are hurting, he needs to know how his actions have make you feel.

Bighug

I guess he wasn't technically cheating on you as you seem to have split up - although it does appear he didn't wait too long. But, for me, trust is like virginity - once it's gone, it's gone.

All the best with whatever you decide. Bighug

QueenOdi Wrote:Daddy... Rolleyes .

*smack*

Comitted men should only have 1 head and it better be thinking about his partner Wink . Mistakes happen, but you learn from them.

There's a lesson in every aspect of life, so we must learn from them Confusedmile: .

Kay Daddy? Xyxthumbs

Lol...let me explain....There was a break up in the relationship so to speak, so there was no element of cheating.

The partner didn't realise what he had ubtil his let his little head do the thinking and then realised sex without love isn't so great, so he followed his heart to what he wants.