So far we have raised 10% of our monthly running costs! Thanks for your generosity!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
isnt being gay kinda lonely
Swim73088, why don't you add me to your MSN list (assuming you use MSN messenger) - [email protected] ... never know when you might need a friend to talk to, and I'm usually online ... xx

Obviously if you'd rather not then I understand, but I'm here if you want to talk anytime Wink.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
:redface: - actually perhaps I should just have PM'd you ... ho-hum Rolleyes.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
Well, for me it isn't being gay that makes me lonely. I do however wish I could have someone close to me. I have had a number of girls hit on me, but I have yet to really find a guy. I am way to shy and introverted and over-worked to even think about it. Although thats the reason that I joined this forum, so that I could talk to friendly gay guys and try to get advice and make friends to boost my confidence. Hopefully when I finish this term, I can try to really get myself out into the dating scene.
Anyway, I think lonliness is something many people have to deal with, whether they are gay or straight.
In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but its the way things are. The choice is yours. ~ Zidane Tribal

Hope is comforting, it allows us to accept fate no matter how tragic it may be. ~ Yunalesca

"Απο μακρυά και αγαπημένοι παρά απο κοντά και μαλωμένοι"

There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met ~ Gonzo
XRIMO Wrote:Well, for me it isn't being gay that makes me lonely. I do however wish I could have someone close to me. I have had a number of girls hit on me, but I have yet to really find a guy. I am way to shy and introverted and over-worked to even think about it. Although thats the reason that I joined this forum, so that I could talk to friendly gay guys and try to get advice and make friends to boost my confidence. Hopefully when I finish this term, I can try to really get myself out into the dating scene.
Anyway, I think lonliness is something many people have to deal with, whether they are gay or straight.

i agree...i am a very social person but have a core group of friends like most people, within which alot of us have pulled one another and or are dating. for me i don't want to have to make new friends or go to different bars where my current friends (at least the guys) would probs not be too comfortable just so i could be on the pull. i wish one of my close mates would just be like...oh yeah...i'm gay too!

another thing is i am a student and student nights are really for straight people to get pissed and pull. i don't think i have ever seen two guys snogging at a student night aside from the rugby team Rolleyes i really think i am ready to just say...not really interested in going there tonight...fancy old compton street?
That is so sad, but so real, i so know the feeling, i cant believe the misery i sometimes feel, swim73088 i really understand what you mean
You could always join the Rugby team.....

Or tell me how!!
Good point !! Wink.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
Ever seen the video of Dieux du Stade? The making of the first one...balck and white? OH MY SWEET JESUS! Rent, borrow or steel a copy, then cry becasue you don't play the sport. After cleaning yourself up of course ;-)
Oh yeah ... you can download the pictures off t'internet ... I've practically redecorated my bedroom with those little beauties ...

Lol2

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!