Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just a story i wanted to share
I’ve seen him around a couple of times but I never really talked to him. He acts like he’s way too good or something. He is my friend, “Tim’s” older brother. Anyway, one night at my buddy’s house, “tim” gets really drunk, and his brother wants to go home. So he tells me to talk to him, so that he can stay longer. I easily agree, he is really cute. So I go and sit next to him on the front steps and just casually talk to him. Since we were sitting in front of the stairs, every time someone tries to get inside, we have to move. And every time we moved, we got a little closer to each other. Our legs were touching now, and no one else mattered to me. By now every one was hanging out by the fire pit, so its just us sitting next to each other.
I finally tell him that I go both ways, that I’m bi. I’m actually gay but by saying your gay, you don’t scare them to much. So he starts asking if I’m seeing anyone and if I’m bottom or top. All of a sudden, “Tim”, is about to get into a fight. So they leave, and we exchange phone numbers. My buddy comes and looks at me, “you guys are so obvious”! he walks away laughing and I’m smiling.
We hung out a few more times that week. Just drinking a few at my house. It wasn’t hard to tell that my sister in law liked him as well. She was really flirty with him. I don’t say a thing about it but I was getting kind of angry. I let that slide.
I invited him over the next weekend, because we were throwing a party for no reason. I tell my friends to be really nice to him and talk to him. All my guy friends knew what was going on but the girls had no idea. They start asking question and I finally told them who he was. I tell them that I really like this guy. They are really excited. So he gets to my house but there is no booze left. They ask him if he could go buy some more, he says yes. So we hand him some money and I ride with him. Nothing really happened at the store. We just talked on the way there.
When we get back to my house, my sister in law, runs towards him and starts laughing and smiling. Telling everyone that they are going to go do a whole bunch of shots together. So she grabs his arm and pulls him inside. Everyone looks at me, and they’re like damn. I act like nothing is wrong, but I was so sad inside. I go inside, and was all playing flip cup. She is still laughing her ass off and still touching him on the arm and shoulder. I couldn’t stand it anymore so I go outside. My buddies come and tell me that’s fucked up. My other sister in law’s little sister, went to see how I was. She told me what molly was doing and said that was fucked up. She runs inside, and tells my sister in law that she is a married woman and shouldn’t be acting like that.
As soon as he goes outside, I go back inside. I was so sad and mad, I just couldn’t deal with that. I told everyone how I felt about this guy and she goes and does this. I finally take off to my friends house. I was in tears, just crying in my car. I get into an argument with her and cuss her out. Then my older brother and I get into it. We were just arguing. He calls me, and I told him how I felt, that i liked him. He tells me not to worry about it, that its okay. Then we decided to meet at wal-mart. I leave my car and go into his. He asks me what happened again, says he wants to hear it in person. I tell him because I’m so embarrassed. I told him that I really liked him. He chuckles a little. He tells me that he was just playing along so that he can hangout with me more often. He said that he was trying to find me the whole night and I guess he knew that I was trying to avoid him.
When we get to his house, he takes me to his room, and tells me to go to bed. I told him that I’d be fine just on the couch. He urges me to take the bed and I finally do so after half in hour. He starts undressing, and I pull the covers over my head. I tell him that how could he just change into his boxers knowing that I like him like that. He chuckles and again tells me not to worry about it. I tell him I can’t sleep if he’s laying on the couch almost naked. After a moment of silence, I tell him that I could sleep better if he’s sleeping next to me. So he lays down next to me, and holds me. Then he starts kissing me. I had no idea he was like that. After that we did what lovers do… Anyway this relationship didn’t last long because it was too complicated for us. His family, my crazy sister-n-law, his friends, him still being in the closet, our culture so we decided to cut it off, man it was so hard for me. Everytime I got something good goin on, something fucks up.

I'm sorry, really sorry.

I'm sorry your story has a sad ending. What is your relationship like today? Still good friends? It might not have to be over.

Anyway, was sad to hear.