Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so confused
when i was in a relationship with a guyi wanted girls now im with a girl and miss guys im so lost here.:confused:im not sure why but im a very indesisive person and im always wondering if i made the right desision. i love my gf but she isnt really my GIRLfriend she is pre-t ftm im not sure what to think anymore. anyone have advice in this situation

i feel you on your situation

i think its cause when you think too much about saying your head like is it wrong dating a girl or when you date a guy your thinking like hmm girls are better

im not very sure but im sure others will help you
sorry:redface:
i tried

noi dont think its wrong dating girls ive done it since i was 14 but i have aways been in relationships with people who are ok with 3somes and stuff like that and girls are so bitchy lol. i love my partner but am not sure if this is it

yea i dont think its wrong for you dating women but its like some people that dates the same sex think that its wrong so they think too much

also i forgot to mention because of her sexual identity problems she never wants to have sex. im a very sexual person and im no good with once a month. it sucks should i b patient and hope it changes?

i think you should be patient maybe shes not ready cause if you make love for a while pretty soon she'll feel ready