Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so confused....
hi everyone. im new on here and im looking for some advice. im new to really understanding my sexuallity. this may sound crazy but some times i feel very fem and wanna dress up and cook and clean. and other times i feel macho type. basically im having trouble finding a guy in my area that wants anything to do with me.. i like sex but im wiling to go farther, like dating and other stuff. but because of my weight it seems all the guys around here think im some kind of CHUD. i just started dieting and working out. i love lifting weight so ive been doing it a while.well just wondering if anyone had any advice for me

No need to tell you that it won't happen quickly, but may I wish you all the luck in the world. I hope you achieve your goals. Good for you for being prepared to make your life a better one. Xyxthumbs

hello.if you are gay an helping you on here! have a nice time,

Go for aerobic exercise (walking, swimming, running, cycling etc) if you want weight loss. If you put on muscle, your weight can actually increase and this might discourage you. Keep at it and good luck.

Where in the US are you located?

So I look at all the answers and they are all good advice, but why would you ask where in the usa someone is in order to give help? Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

As tough as it is my best advice would be to keep on losing the wieght and looking after yourself so you can feel good about how you look and shock a few people with the results.

ALso, don't be afraid of your sexuality; it's something I look back on sadly, and being trapped in a bubble is much worse than actually enjoying your life and living without regret, truly. There's a lot of guys (myself included) who like the big fellas and bears. It's all about attitude and believing you're capable of satisfying someone, kinda like a self-love thing; people will be able to see that confidence, like there's a lot goes on beneath the surface to draw you to people. Wish you all the best dude, mega hugs.