Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
that very owkward time when...
So i went with my friends to a str8 bar and a skinhead fellow invited me tohave a drink .... i accepted2 tequilas , then he asked me to go out with him on a random place to chat,,,, WTF?? How would you react? I am a ery opened minded dude so any jundgement or advice is welcomed.... Of course after a shitty day. So hit me !

you got hit on at a straight bar?
is this a show off post?

Once again Its the alcohol.

so when you say "skinhead" do you mean a guy that just so happens to be bald or like the good ol' American skinhead who wants to go out gay bashing? I would be extra cautious with this one.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Sounds a little iffy to me - please be careful.

Great everyoen thinks i;m an alchoholic cause each thread i write is in detail .... >.< Cya forum

Over reaction much?

here's what you said
"
So i went with my friends to a str8 bar and a skinhead fellow invited me tohave a drink .... i accepted2 tequilas , then he asked me to go out with him on a random place to chat,,,, WTF?? How would you react? I am a ery opened minded dude so any jundgement or advice is welcomed.... Of course after a shitty day. So hit me !

Great everyoen thinks i;m an alchoholic cause each thread i write is in detail .... >.< Cya forum
"

I'm not trying to be judgemental and if English is not your first language let me apologize in advance.
Your first post was a bit nonsensical when read in the English language, the things that of course stand out are that the guy you are referring to was a "Skinhead". In the US this has a specific meaning. In the US it means a person who shaves his head to show that he is a racist/sexist/anti-gay/anti-semite. It may not mean the same thing where you come from. There are also grammatical errors, which can happen when you are working in a language you are not expert in or when you are less than sober as I often am.

As for the alcohol thing

I'm a recovering alcoholic. I'm not trying to say you are but I am trying to say that people don't appreciate what it actually means to be an alcoholic unless they know a person who is alcoholic. It's a title that gets thrown around a lot and people don't really understand it.

I hope I haven't offended you I would like to think I've been helpful.
Richard

mihai Wrote:Great everyoen thinks i;m an alchoholic cause each thread i write is in detail .... >.< Cya forum

You were drunk when you posted this, weren't you? :tongue:

The only thing i learn from these hit lists is that you reject people... I mean we dont think your an alcoholic but every post is about someone coming onto you then you running away.,.. Why not just go ok grab hold of him and give him a good bloody ride... You dont pay 50p on the donkey derby to not ride it Wink Nothing wrong with a big piece of ass trust me yores forever?!