Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
weirdest thing you've stuck in your ass.
I like it hot hot hot!Roflmao

Some do. Ask MARILYN!!!

I didnt mean to offend anyone ! sorry. Sad like i said im new, sorry guys.

Ohh, my... it had to happen. I was doing a live show, and was catching up with all the new posts. Came accross this and just burst out laughing right during the live show! :eek:Roflmao

I did know somebody once who put a battery there, and it got stuck. Apparently the doctor at the hospital asked how it became stuck there, so this person casually replied "It was following the vibrator!"

Ahem.. :redface:

The initial question was vile!

Thank god for people's imagination!

OMG, people, I really do not think people want to know what get stuck in our asses, is... gross, I mean, that is too personal to say in an open forum, keep it for dirty talk or anonymous..

simply ewwwww

XOXO, me.

Sorry, I guess I dont see any problem with this post... I think it is in the correct section: "[COLOR="Black"]Health and Sex Boys Gay Forum - Discuss what you do, what concerns you & issues surrounding the s-e-x word when it comes to guys.". Seems to fit the description... and the thread title was pretty exact and if one doesnt want to read about such things then just move along... NO?

I checked and this seems to be the correct category... I guess if ilovethesummmer wanted to turn it into a joke thing he would have put it into the humor section...

NOW
back to topic:

When experimenting as a teen I found a long slender candle very nice... There were a few other things I tried but I LOVED MY RED CANDLE.

As an adult I have tried a few things but always found vibrating sex eggs amazing Lol2 Lol2

btw, I have had this question asked before and it can be helpful to others... other interesting topics are lubes that you found best...[/COLOR]

fjp999 Wrote:... always found vibrating sex eggs amazing ...
Hmmm ... All

fjp999 Wrote:Sorry, I guess I dont see any problem with this post... I think it is in the correct section: "Health and Sex Boys Gay Forum - Discuss what you do, what concerns you & issues surrounding the s-e-x word when it comes to guys.". Seems to fit the description... and the thread title was pretty exact and if one doesnt want to read about such things then just move along... NO?

I checked and this seems to be the correct category... I guess if ilovethesummmer wanted to turn it into a joke thing he would have put it into the humor section...

NOW
back to topic:

When experimenting as a teen I found a long slender candle very nice... There were a few other things I tried but I LOVED MY RED CANDLE.

As an adult I have tried a few things but always found vibrating sex eggs amazing Lol2 Lol2

btw, I have had this question asked before and it can be helpful to others... other interesting topics are lubes that you found best...

Got to try the humming eggs!Knuddel

marshlander Wrote:Hmmm ... All

yar Wrote:Got to try the humming eggs!Knuddel

[COLOR="Purple"]Lol2 Lol2

Laugh2 Laugh2

Luvkiss Luvkiss

Baby2 Baby2

maybe time to buys me some stock in sex eggs Party[/COLOR]