Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what would you do if you see abandoned kitten/puppy
In my country, I always see people abandoned kitten/puppy and some people would chase it away because it stink and gross ( that's their opinion, I ask some people myself). And today i saw a orange kitten near my house but i can't adopt it ( well, i cry like a bitch for 10 minutes). So what you guys would do if you see an abandoned kitten/ puppy ? You will adopt it if you can or just try to run away ?

I used to pick them up as a kid... It breaks my heart each time I see a tiny abandoned pet.
You can't save everyone... but if you feel like you have to take care of that orange kitten, maybe just give it minor care and see if anyone's interested. Make sure you don't bring it to your house.

i would call the animal center to come and pick it up. i would love to adopt a puppy, i feel sorry for abandoned animals, but i am currently not ready for such a commitment, and i want a Doberman. i'd definitely give it something to eat though.

I haven't come across this yet but if I did I would take care of it and maybe keep him/her...

Oops...I forgot that I did find an adorable cocker one night and took care of him (temporarily) but his owner came along after I made a few posters ...I was hoping I could keep him.

I would never chase them away or do any harm to any animal intentionally....

This is how we got Meanie.

[Image: 9584982761_b067787d95_z.jpg]

That said? I have a pet now and she would NOT do well having another introduced into the home. I would probably feed it, then take it to the closest no-kill shelter.

And that kids is how Uncle David ended up with an endless stream of critters living with him.....

maybe i'll end up loving one of the kitten before i find the love of my life MdrbigMdrbigMdrbig

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:And that kids is how Uncle David ended up with an endless stream of critters living with him.....
ah, I'll only adopt 15 to 20 kitten ( if I can) HappyHappy

Seeing that I live with my family, and they don't want anymore animals, I would sadly pass along it, but if I lived in my own place, I would probably pick up each one I pass lol

Wardo94 Wrote:Seeing that I live with my family, and they don't want anymore animals, I would sadly pass along it, but if I lived in my own place, I would probably pick up each one I pass lol

That means you got some animals in your house ?