Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who really hates gay people ?
I dont understand why, gay rights groups dont attack the following people (on these grounds.) The fact is that most men who hate gay men (are actually gay themselves). Scientists say this.
When ever society goes after gay men it will actually be (insane) gay men leading the charge, and it (seems) that the gay comunity does not take advantage of this in their fights.
There was a man in a bar, and he talked a group of other men in the bar, to join him, to beat up a gay man. They hurt him really, really bad. But it turns out that the man who talked the others into it (had a long time boyfriend.)
Scientists did a study at a college and found a bunch of men that hated gay men. They hooked these men up to sensor machines and showed them sexual pictures, and it turned out that these men were attracted to men. One scientist said that he felt like telling these men "do you know that you are gay?"
Scientists think that these (insane) gay men, think that people around them are thinking that they are gay, so they go after other gay men, to try to show the world that they are not gay.
Point is that, all non-gay men that I know, dont really have anything against gay men, they would never spend lots of their time and (their lives) going after gay men (because they just dont care all that much.)
Maybe the best way to fight for gay rights is to find all the actuall men, politicians, priests ex. ex. that spend hours and hours and hours going after gay men. And realize that, most of these men will be sexually excited by looking at pictures of other men.
Gay groups should find these insane gay men. Go to their places of work, around a bunch of their co-workers, and say out loud, the things this post stated ,and tell his co-workers out loud in front of him "this man is most likely gay". and put his picture all over town with a paragraph under it stating the things this post said, and say "scientificly speaking this man is most likely gay."
These (insane) gay men, who actually go after other gay men , will fear the world thinking they are gay more than anything. If you found all the american men who go after gay men, and do the above to them, there might not be any men in america publicly saying bad things about gay men.(( These men would greatly fear the above being done to them.))
I thank any person who forwards this post to other gay groups.
Chad.

chad Wrote:I dont know why gay people dont talk about the following. The fact that most men who hate gay men (are actually gay themselves). Scientists say this.
When ever society goes after gay men it will actually be (insane) gay men leading the charge, and it seems that the gay comunity does not realize this.

Actually you would be suprised, they even have a term for it...It is called 'Internalised Homophobia' The fear of one's own sexuality can manifest itself in this manner of hate crimes.

You would find the gay community is very in tune with this fact. I for one was bullied back in high shool by several boys who have infact not only gone on to marry and have kids due to their internalised homophobia, they have eventually come out or been forced out after years of promiscious sexual encounters through their teens and early adulthood and during their marriage.

I changed the begining of my post, so it may make your post seem distant, sorry.

Chad, I'm sure it's not as simple as that. Even though evidence is probably that they have repressed gay tendencies, it won't be all right until society as a whole embraces its gay population and community. Some of the Native American tribes (and other tribes around the world) recognised for some men to be homely and not warriors, it didn't seem to bother them, and they were integrated in the tribe with good sense and compassion. It may be that balance that we need to reach. The encroachment of religious beliefs in how societies deal with gayness has not helped the issue one bit. As for women shouting rants against gay men? What would their motives be?

dfiant Wrote:Actually you would be suprised, they even have a term for it...It is called 'Internalised Homophobia' The fear of one's own sexuality can manifest itself in this manner of hate crimes.

You would find the gay community is very in tune with this fact. I for one was bullied back in high shool by several boys who have infact not only gone on to marry and have kids due to their internalised homophobia, they have eventually come out or been forced out after years of promiscious sexual encounters through their teens and early adulthood and during their marriage.

To me, this internalised homophobia is something that we could all acknowledge to a certain extent. How hard have we all tried to fit in and not to be gay (at some point in our lives)? Isn't it because somehow we felt that society did not wish to accept the obvious, that we are as we are? I still think the key to this all is education. We need to tell our young that gay is ok and that it doesn't matter who you love, as long as you are repectful of people's lives. That's the message that needs to be passed on.
Of course, it doesn't help to have homophobes who are gay themselves but can't accept it. Again, though, WHY can't they accept it? Where did the message of "it's ok to be gay" go??? Religious and political leaders have a lot to answer for in the unwell-being of many people in our nations.

I don’t think anyone hates gays, at least not on a personal level. I think what people hate are labels and stereotypes. A lot of gays are in the closet and deny their sexuality as they believe they’ll become or be seen like a certain stereotype. On the other hand they perceive other gay people as the stereotypes they despise and an inner conflict arises within them. Instead of getting to know if they’re nice people, they judge them wrongly and show hate towards them.

People also dislike what they don’t understand as well as bad experiences. Unfortunately we live in a world where the bad is noted and the good is forgotten. Gay people are no different to any other; they have people who are nice and others that are complete pricks. Due to people who behave badly people make up stereotypes believing that all gay people must act that way. But we all know that’s not the case.

I don’t believe anyone hates gay people; they just hate certain stereotypes and are too quick to pass judgement instead of getting to know someone.

Disclaimer; I’m not saying being stereotypically gay is a bad thing. There is not just one stereotype and some could be considered good, others bad. Personally I try not to stereotype anyone, and take the stereotype they claim to be with a pinch of salt. Love, peace and understanding yo.

yea i have met lots of them we had a old saying in the 1960's it went like this
you fuck me i fuck you you suck me i suck you but dont dear kissme cock sucker i am stright
tthey have many strange thoughts about being gay you are only gay if you do this or that i asked a guy in his 40's how long he had been gay after he gave me a bj and he said "i ain't no queer i just like to suck cock
but think of it from their point of view if there were not any openly gay guys out there thei wouldent be so tempted

I really hate the saying "That is so gay." Fortunately, it seems to be disappearing. I can't imagine how many gay teenagers would have internalised this message. The pain must have been immense. When I hear someone use it, I point out that I am gay and that I find it offensive. I wonder how many teens would go on to suppress their gay tendencies due to sayings like this - becoming the very homophobic people who can't accept their sexual feelings and go on to attack gay people.

closet gays who hate other gays, does anybody else think of Mr.Garrison?

jaxc Wrote:... does anybody else think of ...

as the catholic church's influence fades, good to recall the church had some history, was it a haven for gay men who otherwise had no place? is this the reason the current church is anti gay? gay men and women more options now but the fact they required celibacy...

reference an article on the matter linky