Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My frustrations [Long story. But it is separated into paragraphs! :)]
For a very long post I'm sorry to say I'm going to have to give a fairly truncated answer...

Like Marshy said, these things happen; it's hard to say exactly what chemistry makes people work, but everyone has that built-in sense of when something feels right or wrong. This is one of those times when you just werent feeling it. It's sad because you felt so sure and really thought he was awesome, but sometimes you can get so fixated on one aspect of a person that when you get the entirety you realise there's a lot of things out of balance.

He's curious, you're in love... Danger, Will Robinson.

Also, don't be down on yourself-

You sound like you're a little more certain about your sexuality than him too; to me, talking about hot girls is just a covert way of im saying "I'm not totally gay y'know; manly manly man...RAWR" in the hopes that he can sorta reassure himself about what you're doing. In other words, a mess waiting to happen if you really fall for him.

wow, I'm tempted to be a little naughty and say - keep your options open. If you're ready for more and willing to detatch yourself, you can gain a lot of confidence just by knowing you are attractive and dating other people, knowing you don't have to rely on another person's decisions. Just make sure he knows about this first and you can voice your concerns about the way things are going, that you need more.

Best of luck TooLate, hope this resolves itself without problems...

Messages In This Thread
My frustrations [Long story. But it is separated into paragraphs! :)] - by Sil - 12-29-2010, 04:40 PM