Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So confused...
Welcome to gayspeak fist off:
There are a few members from Colorado here.

sri Wrote:... I would love to meet a guy who isn't overly masculine, who doesn't act "gay", who doesn't let his sexual preference define who he is and how he acts... just a regular guy (who happens to like guys) ...
Dont narrow your search. Concentrate on the basics if you hook up; 4example is he single, not in a straight marriage, does he take care of him self (get tested, safe sex), sorta look like you, have the same value systems. You can learn a lot about friendships acceptance from a totally camp person. How straight acting is the average guy; how many of us sit at our daily jobs, go home and surf, tv and how many of us could install a ECU in a car, put up drywall or pour a driveway?

sri Wrote:I am bi-curious I suppose and I have never been with a guy and I have no idea where to meet one.
Avoid craigslist, its kinda burnt out with all the bad. Try grinder, there was a recent post somewhere here? okcupid is more relationship but would work. outboard.org is the old connexion.com, a local gay forum like gayspeak. There are always a lot of gay hook up sites, and that is what you would be doing. Volunteer for the front desk at the LGBT Center on Colfax & Lafayette. The local gay news is outfrontcolorado.com.
Meet for coffee first in a public place.

sri Wrote:... I am bi-curious ...
-Relationships are mostly the same gay or straight.
-Be honest share what your expectations are up front.
-You might get asked about your status, get tested. Free clinic at Denver General hospital 6th av & Bannock street (denverstdclinic.org). They are good at listening and giving information on various diseases and incubation times. Find a partner that is open about this, even better if he asks you directly.
-take your time

Messages In This Thread
So confused... - by sri - 01-24-2012, 04:43 AM
So confused... - by LateBloomer - 01-25-2012, 03:22 PM
So confused... - by pellaz - 01-25-2012, 04:47 PM