Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is F2F seen as socially acceptable but M2M is seen as evil?
I can only tell you what my straight friends have told me:

Straight men understand what two women find desirable and sexually attractive about each other because they themselves see the same things in each of the women. They cannot imagine what two men find desirable and sexually attractive in each other because they do not see anything of that nature about either man.

Straight women seem to have no trouble seeing what is attractive and desirable in another woman, even if they themselves are not attracted to and do not desire the woman but, they are a bit puzzled as to why a man wants another man when their body seems so much better suited to a man's body and, though they see why the man is "hot", they just can't get their mind around how we actually interact sexually and find pleasure in doing so.

How often have you heard straight female friend comment o the beauty, body or other attractive things about other women? Quite often I'd guess and, it's fine for women to notice those things.

What happens if you comment on a hot guy? Gasp, shock, why would you do that?

We simply draw more attention form the straight community than gay women do, so we end up being focused on more often and, somehow it's okay for a woman to see another woman as beautiful but, it isn't okay for a man to see another man as beautiful.

Messages In This Thread
Why is F2F seen as socially acceptable but M2M is seen as evil? - by Blue - 08-16-2012, 03:52 AM