Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
don't call me insane again .... just need a serious advice
mihai mihai mihai...somehow I suspect you are fishing for responses that you already know just for attention. Let me give you some attention friend. Please? I love how you are open enough to share your story with all its good and its bad "stuff". Being open to chat is the first step to making your future relationships better!

Age is not the issue. If you want to meet someone to have a longer-term relationship then you are already doing the right thing by trying to use good judgement in your interactions. But, just because you are very horny and meet someone spontaneous for sex and then choose not to is a bit confusing. I guess that you feel even more confused than it reads!!

You went with this guy, you were horny, you kissed more than once and then you chose not to have sex and use discussion of age to get out of the sex because you don't want to have sex with someone JUST because you're horny. Are you so lonely that you mistake a hookup for a potential relationship? Would you consider a relationship with someone you met who you knew was just there for a hookup? I'm not asking these questions for you to give me answers. Just adding seasoning to my attention friend.Remybussi

You are only 20 so you have a nice long life ahead of you. You have plenty of time to both fulfill your sexual needs and prepare yourself to be a great partner for the right man some time. I would love to hear more of how you came to Germany from Sweden and where you'd prefer to be. I look forward to getting to know you better!
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Messages In This Thread
don't call me insane again .... just need a serious advice - by chillythoughts - 08-12-2012, 12:40 AM
don't call me insane again .... just need a serious advice - by ChadCoxRox - 08-12-2012, 01:51 AM
don't call me insane again .... just need a serious advice - by Rainbowmum - 08-12-2012, 02:10 AM
don't call me insane again .... just need a serious advice - by Bowyn Aerrow - 08-12-2012, 04:30 PM
don't call me insane again .... just need a serious advice - by Bowyn Aerrow - 08-12-2012, 07:57 PM
don't call me insane again .... just need a serious advice - by WaltHitman - 08-12-2012, 09:24 PM