Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
finally writing this out..advice what do you think
thank you everyone who has commented and or read my thread. sorry this is a little late and I appreciate every comment. I'm filled with such gratitude

@dfiant
thank you for your reply I totally agree with you! sometimes we need to hear it out load. I'm not sure why I decided to express that in the spare of the moment I wore girls clothes for Halloween but, it's not something I would do now and if anyone else does go for it. live it. no one wants to be on their death bed thinking I shoulda coulda. it's time to slowly go with the feelings I have and if anything happens it happens :biggrin:

@princealbertofb
thank you yes I'm pretty new :redface: I enjoy making people laugh so, I think I got the joy of the reaction. as I was growing up I never thought about the same sex romantically. I have to say I'm glad words like gay,bi,transgender and what not are just a regular word in today's society so that people can get their answers if need be. I can be out at the mall or anywhere and see a cute guy (I notice more guys then girls) and then at that same moment see a girl and say oh she's cute anyway I've never thought about a guy romantically (until recently) sexually yes. your right the only way to find out is to experience each gender Ina safe way. thank you for your reply Smile

@pellaz
is social repression something you don't talk about in a household? when I was little no one talked that much about the gay lifestyle not just in my house but, in society and I never had any questions about it until the past years. I'm thrilled people are being educated about being gay, bi etc,, it's not weird or different it's normal. I agree with you just to be happy in any relationship. thank you

@BobInTampa
thank you I agree with you and agree to see the big picture I shouldn't be focused on 2 days from now and have everything figured out I should focus on the whole picture of who I will become and how content I will be no matter what sex I'm with. I agree that I shouldn't force anything. that's something I'm working on. this reminds me of the law of repeltion (I might have spelled that wrong) anyway the subjects we want answers from or anything were going after keeps getting pushed away and the things we don't want get closer to us. it's time to take it one day at a time like you said and if I decide I'm gay,bi,or straight so be it. I do have a business that I run and as far as counseling beleive it or not it would be hard for me to express my feelings in this matter.

@Blue
hmm it wasn't talked about and at the time I didn't really have any questions but, now thinking about it it could have been seen to be negative. I agree I should just go with it and whatever box I land in or don't its totally fine because, sexuality doesn't define you,I, or anyone it's what we do as a person that defines us. depending on the day..both sexes turn me on and if I decided I'm attracted to both how lucky am I!! to have the option to chose both. call it greedy but, when I look at it this way it's not bad Smile thank you

@Bowyn Aerrow
I wish my brother was gay and came out then maybe I would have a better understanding. if I decide to have kids I wouldn't mind haing a gay son but, we can't decide these things. I am deeply sorry about your brother. I'm not from L.A but, I know that area and w male prostitution is no joking matter. when I was a teenager I too would go to church not because, I wanted to change myself but, because I thought I should be in the church Enviroment. I no longer think that and I compend you on your generous help passing out condoms and such that must have been quite the experience and I'm pretty sure you learned a lot. I know what you mean it wasn't until a friend of the family thought she was a lesbian that I thought about my sexuality I'm not blaming. perhaps in that area of my life deep down without knowing it I just needed something to surface? if that makes sense? your experience makes me think maybe I too was deeply in the closet that I had no idea and my mind was just waiting for the right time for me as a person to ask questions perhaps the reason I never had a long relationship was my sub-conscious wouldn't allow me then again I just could be too shy who knows. here's something interesting when I was in the phase of dress up (I think to get people's reaction) I was in kindergarten I wouldn't do that today but, to who ever would go for it! anyway I heard a story a few years ago from my mom saying aunt... used to say be careful he might be gay (Ike its a bad thing) any how her daughter who is in her late 30's maybe 40's who was married and divorced met someone of the same sex and is with her now I guess she had always had these feelings. I'm not sure how to get in touch with her and I'd feel weird hey, I hardly know you but,this is what I feel... yes, the brain is very complex and confusing and thank you you are making so much sense! you have hit the bulls eye or how ever they say it. I agree with you 1000% it makes me think..really think thank you

@princealbertofb
i agree @bowyn did great explaining Confusedmile: I believe back in the "older" days if someone found out you were gay,bi or what not it was like a disease and they would burn you at the cross. I'm noticing now more and more people are getting the right education and acknowledgement lots of people's misconceptions are going away. I've personally been finding out being who you are is not weird but, normal it's you it's who we are. as time goes on gay will not be a subject that's scary but, just another name for something no big deal. I hope my reply makes sense.

@zeon
hello and thank you Confusedmile: I think the best thing to do is to no longer fight and suppress these feelings and to just let them be and see what happens. I'm just starting to figure out who I am. I agee being bi is more emotionally stressful because, you have no idea who you are. I'm just at that stage right now. I know a lot of people think being bi is not right you need to pick a sex. right now I'm just finding out for myself my preference. let's see what happens

@andy
I just noticed the message at the top about the site being down. it's okay. please keep up the great work and I'm thankful you have a place where people can get their questions answered,give and get advice In a safe way :biggrin:

Messages In This Thread
finally writing this out..advice what do you think - by Royal - 08-29-2012, 04:27 AM
finally writing this out..advice what do you think - by dfiant - 08-29-2012, 08:13 AM
finally writing this out..advice what do you think - by princealbertofb - 08-29-2012, 02:11 PM
finally writing this out..advice what do you think - by pellaz - 08-29-2012, 02:45 PM
finally writing this out..advice what do you think - by BobInTampa - 08-29-2012, 03:01 PM
finally writing this out..advice what do you think - by Bowyn Aerrow - 08-29-2012, 10:25 PM
finally writing this out..advice what do you think - by princealbertofb - 08-29-2012, 10:49 PM
finally writing this out..advice what do you think - by Royal - 09-03-2012, 05:45 AM
finally writing this out..advice what do you think - by Double007 - 09-04-2012, 05:19 AM
finally writing this out..advice what do you think - by princealbertofb - 09-04-2012, 06:03 PM
finally writing this out..advice what do you think - by princealbertofb - 09-08-2012, 01:36 AM