Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leave of Absence
****UPDATE****

Well, I forgot some stuff and I was thinking about it on the way home.

While I was living at the house with my ex, I got in a car accident which set me behind so much. I had a car that was payed off and didnt have to pay anything on it. I was on my way to work one day just crusin down the road smoking my cigarette and all of a sudden someone slams into the front right side of my car. This dude in a Lexus gets out of his car and walks over saying, "OMG, Are you alright? I didnt see you coming." I was in such a state of shock I didnt know what to do or say. The first thing I said was, "Where is my cigarette?" The last thing I wanted to happen was my cigarette to catch the car on fire. I looked all over with no luck. So I went to open my car door to get out and the door was jammed. I had to climb out of my drivers side windows to get out of the car. I called 911 (emergency) and told them what happened and they sent a police officer over to the sceen. After a while of me freaking out and shaking like hell, I was walking around my car and I found my cigarette 10 feet from my car. So I pulled out another and lite it up. I got a settlement out of it for a new are of $6000 on top of that I am sueing the guy for lost wages because I couldnt go to work that day and I am also sueing him for mental break down.. And oh boy did I have one. That was the start of my life going down hill.

Now more about this dude and his family I am living with. I thought I liked him till we started living together, that will change things, I found out that he is really rasist and so is his whole family. I am no where near rasist and I hate... HATE HATE HATE HATE people who are. He is also superficial. He just got a gym membership so he can go work out. His reason for doing it isnt to just get into shape and make him feel better, he likes/wants to go so that he can stare at all the hot guys that work out there and also have people look at him. He want to get into shape so he will look better and be more attractive and sexy. I understand that some people got here just for those reasons, but that isnt why I say he is superficial. He says that he will not hang out with anyone that is ugly much less wont even talk to them. Come on now, not everyone in the world is or has to look good. There are a lot of people out there, sorry if your one of them, who are ugly, but they have such wonderful personalities. I dont care who you are, if you have a wonderful personallity I will talk to you. And then we come around to the point that he is also conseeded. OMG... He talks about how is ass is so wonderful and keeps talking about other guys asses and how he would do so much to them just because they are good looking and have a wonderful ass. Then he will turn to me and tell me that I dont have an ass and I need to do something about it. I cannot live here anymore and have someone judging me all the time. This shit is getting old and tiring really quick.

Well that was my update on more of the long story. I told you I had a lot going on. Biggrina

Messages In This Thread
Leave of Absence - by Udabar - 09-24-2008, 04:56 AM
Leave of Absence - by XRIMO - 09-24-2008, 05:15 AM
Leave of Absence - by Udabar - 09-24-2008, 07:13 AM
Leave of Absence - by Udabar - 09-24-2008, 07:18 AM
Leave of Absence - by andy - 09-24-2008, 10:35 AM
Leave of Absence - by spotysocks - 09-24-2008, 11:36 AM
Leave of Absence - by ashleo78 - 09-24-2008, 01:44 PM
Leave of Absence - by Shadow - 09-24-2008, 01:54 PM
Leave of Absence - by Udabar - 09-24-2008, 05:50 PM
Leave of Absence - by The Virgin - 02-02-2011, 09:04 AM