Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you dont like it at home leave
My dad joined the navy when he was 15 years old, I more or less looked after myself since I was 16.

So when I see 20 years olds pissing and moaning that there not getting on with there parents or kid brother/sister I donr bother replying.

Dont you want independence, dont you want a family of your own. Dont you want to move on with your own life, not stay with people who used to change your nappy and bottle feed you. Do you want to be getting nagged when your 30 or FORTY!

Yes i know its the trend to stay at home now and ive noticed especially with gay guys.

not everyone can afford to live independently

Its boring. Its getting really boring. Even people my own age still living at home, talking about there family problems… oh wonder why your single.

And if they cant accept you for who you are, fuck them, wait until they change because no one else is changing

If you have a problem with what im saying, i dont care, its my truth.

In the last 6 years since ive been "playing the field" lets just say its always MY PLACE or suggested that it,ll be my place.

Yes, yes, yes I do...I do want to move out and live on my own..

sadly, Partis, that takes years of saving.....It's not so much of a trend (for some people, others are just plain lazy) but it's about your income..

I don't make bad money, but I am the one who makes the most in my household...my sis and mom are teachers...you can deduct how little they make, and how much I have to spend to help support the house..my dad does a lot too, so we make due..

I also have years ahead of me of student loan debts...My second job which pays me little, is helpful enough to cover that and then some, I pay interests in advance and more than one monthly fee so that I can lower the years I have left to pay in order for me to begin being indebted 20 years or so to own my own place..

Now, that's my case...I probably could have left and make due but I was always afraid of how many failures there is when things get crazy and those guys or girls that left have to return to mom and dad...I don't want to be ones of those..I want to leave for good and in a good situation.

Other folks barely make it through the month...consider Meebles, who's family has a pretty dire situation and then add the fact that he's a type 1 diabetic, so he's pretty much limited as to what he can do..

So, situations vary greatly from one case to another..

What I would like from you, is to give us your case and experience on the matter..

what did you do form 16 to 30 that allowed to to self-sustain, what would you advice to others folks in similiar situations than yours?

I didnt have choice, ok i havent had a luxury flat, i lived in a hostel, that was good & bad, i worked in a car componet factory, and supported myself in shared accomodation. Ive stayed with friends. 3 years ago i got a really small flat, its council property and paid some by benefits and some by me… you can do this if earn a low wage, i do. Point is i know its possible to support yourself, even if you dont have a lot. Though i understand your situation southbio, i did think you had your own place though, so much for me coming to chile Smile

Basically im being selfish because one time, just one fucking time id like to hear a guy i think i might like offer to cook me dinner or something.

Im so jaded about it, that when someone says it, they can just instantly fuck off. Im not saying thats right or correct but its the way it. Its simple.

*sigh*...I wish I had my own place...

but to be honest I don't want to hit 30 and still be living with the parents...

that much for I'm working hard right now...saving whatever I can, so as to be able to purchase as much as I can of a house and then..I don't know..bank loan I guess..to pay the rest in not so many years..

thanks for sharing your experience

I have a very long reply on this then the connection was lost so the whole thing was gone. tsk...
I will reply on this tomorrow night. Too sleepy

partis Wrote:Basically im being selfish because one time, just one fucking time id like to hear a guy i think i might like offer to cook me dinner or something.

Im so jaded about it, that when someone says it, they can just instantly fuck off. Im not saying thats right or correct but its the way it. Its simple.

If you come over to MY place, I will cook YOU the best fukkin dinner you EVER had!!!!

Multijump

Yea, its hard to afford a house from the get go, im VERY fortunate to be able to live alone rather than with parents. I believe its either suffer for several years (IE live with parents) and be able to afford college and live happily in later years, or live happily and independently but not go to college and not have a good future Sad.
Some few manage to afford both college AND living in their own place I don't know how though, personally im working crazy hours just with college like it not being uncommon I go in at 8 am and leave at 9. That usually happens 2-3 days a week. If you want to live on your own from the get go though, military is probably the best way to go, because they house you.