Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are sex and men just not important enough for me?
Aquarius Wrote:....Maybe it's all not important enough for me?
Maybe. Maybe not.

Quote: Is there something wrong with me?
You acknowledge you have a medical condition, right? Is that "wrong"? It is what it is. The question is what can, and what do you want to do about it. Even whether or not men/sex is important "enough" to you can be hormonally related, right?

Quote:Also my libido is so low (also due to my hormonal issues) that only the hottest 5% of the guys do anything to me.

I kinda lost orientation Sad
Well, again, libido is hormonal, right?

So, IDK... I'm not a Dr, much less an Endocrinologist. I assume you have one, right? Have you discussed these issues with him or her?

From a statistically "normal" POV, it is not normal to have a low libido, or to be so disinterested in sex you never want to even bother having sexual experiences. That said, it is "normal" for you. Right? So... from the POV of your own hormones there isn't anything wrong with you. But obviously you're feeling uncertain about yourself or you wouldn't even be coming here, asking this question. So....

The real question as I see it is what do you want. Second question is, can you have it? This second question is something you need to discuss with your Endocrinologist and very possibly a psychologist or psychiatrist. I say that not because I think you're "crazy" or anything like that but because from reading your previous posts it is clear to me you have personal issues. Self worth issues, for one thing. These may ALSO be hormonally related.

So, IDK... I don't know what you really want and what is possible for you. We all have to learn to live within the limits of what is possible for us and try to find happiness within those limits.

Messages In This Thread
Are sex and men just not important enough for me? - by MikeW - 03-08-2016, 10:43 PM
Are sex and men just not important enough for me? - by Darius - 03-09-2016, 12:37 AM
Are sex and men just not important enough for me? - by subdivisions - 03-20-2016, 07:33 AM