Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To the Atheists w/ a Religious Past : That Nostalgic Feeling
@calgor Yes, I forgot to point those people out. There's a increasing number of racists who associate themselves with the Norse Pagan tradition, Odinists more specifically, who use the Valknut as white supremacist symbol, indicating they're willing to "die in battle." You probably seen the valknut being discussed on the events on Jan 6th. So yeah hate, stupidity and so forth exists under every religion. Anyone who weaponizes their religion in my opinion is a scumbag and other expletives that would be frowned upon their use on the forum.

Now, all that aside. I do find it interesting to dive into why people are they way they are, why they believe in what they believe and their thoughts on things like the origin of the universe, death, afterlife, birth and so on... Not that I, or anyone, truly knows the answers to any of those. I'd be concerned if someone told me they knew the truth.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Messages In This Thread
To the Atheists w/ a Religious Past : That Nostalgic Feeling - by princealbertofb - 02-22-2017, 02:39 PM
RE: To the Atheists w/ a Religious Past : That Nostalgic Feeling - by InbetweenDreams - 05-28-2021, 10:58 AM