Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To the Atheists w/ a Religious Past : That Nostalgic Feeling
@Karl Rand raises a good point and beat me to it. In short, people are liars. I have an aunt who likes to make up shit like this, claim she did this, claims she knows that (and get defensive if you test her on her bold claims she can't prove). I'm not sure what you call it but there are people who are good at making up stuff so they have their 15 minutes of fame. That being said, I am sure there are people who have seen an unidentified flying object, either because they're ignorant to what it is or was knowledgeable and genuinely did not know what they say....some might have had a few magic mushrooms too.

I guess what I'm trying to say and hypothesize is that:

The majority of all UFO claims are complete fabrications...

Those that aren't are:

Those who don't know what they're looking at
Those who who might be experiencing hallucinations, lucid dreams or some sort of vision defect

From there a very small portion are valid claims...and what are those exactly? You be the judge.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • ceez

Messages In This Thread
To the Atheists w/ a Religious Past : That Nostalgic Feeling - by princealbertofb - 02-22-2017, 02:39 PM
RE: To the Atheists w/ a Religious Past : That Nostalgic Feeling - by InbetweenDreams - 05-29-2021, 02:52 PM