Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When it comes to YOUR sexuality and sexual tastes...
Sexual Orientation

Lets see.... I started out as a young child with crushes on only men. This continued when sexual interest came into play until I was in my mid-teens, when I also started to notice girls and be curious about them as well.

I've been with [MENTION=20938]Gideon[/MENTION] since I was 19, but between 14 and 19 I had a good deal of experience. It wasn't until after I was with Gid and he pointed out -how- I look at people that the realization came that I wasn't bi but pansexual. I would say it was probably a progression of maturity in mind that brought me there, so it developed over time.

Partner Preferences (physically and otherwise)

Prior to Gideon, I preferred men to be on equal footing with me or perhaps a bit less dominant. I preferred the women I was with to be fun and lighthearted. This allowed me to control the dynamics of the interactions, making sure nothing got too serious.

Physically, I chose partners that, for the most part, were my ideal at the time, primarily because I was looking for temporary bed partners only... NOT anything serious or even lasting past a night or two. Hairless (or minimal hair), svelte/lithe women, men that are a bit larger than I am but without a lot of excess body fat. I required my bed partners to be able to keep up with me physically, which means they need to be somewhat fit, but other than that age wasn't particularly a factor.

When I met [MENTION=20938]Gideon[/MENTION], something changed. I reacted to him in a way I had never reacted to anyone in the past. His stare made my stomach clench and flutter, his presence made me feel..... small in a very "precious" and "prey" sort of way. I RAN from that reaction for quite a while, not understanding what it was. And thus we flow down into........

Kinks and Fetishes

When I first met Gideon, I didn't realize what I was experiencing was in response to his dominant nature. Having a dominant nature myself (although not as aggressively so as Gideon), and having never met anyone that brought up submissive urges in me, I had no experience with having a submissive reaction in my attraction to another.

At 19, I hadn't yet had any "official" BDSM or Dominance/submission experience other than some light bondage. I didn't realize I was dominating my partners all along... until Gid and I got together and I started experiencing the other side of the coin.

So essentially, I was doing the dominating thing all along, but Gideon put a name to it.. and turned the tables on me, creating a new experience of the other side of things. He then began teaching me what that dynamic is, what it means, etc. He encouraged lots of research (of which I did copious amounts) and experimentation (of which WE did copious amounts). We discovered which stuff I like (violence as foreplay, asphyxiation, predator/prey dynamics, etc), stuff I'm neutral on (pretty much anything involving "toys" such as rope, paddles, etc), and stuff I have hard limits on (degradation being at the top of the fucking list, watersports, figging, etc).

Sexual Role (top, bottom, vers)

What we discovered (Gideon and I) is that although I'm dominant with other partners, and reside around neutral/dominant in my everyday life and with people in general, with Gideon... I'm submissive. There is something about him that brings that out.

Sometimes, I still need to exert that dominance in bed, though, at which point we'll switch the dynamic. I'll top, both sexually and in the D/s part of things as well. The urge will then pass after a time. Outside of the bedroom, though, he is and will always be the more dominant party in our relationship. It's just in his nature.

So there you have it. The development of sexuality, preferences, and kinks of a Leaf.

Messages In This Thread
When it comes to YOUR sexuality and sexual tastes... - by Emiliano - 06-04-2017, 01:41 AM
When it comes to YOUR sexuality and sexual tastes... - by Cuddly - 06-04-2017, 02:00 AM
When it comes to YOUR sexuality and sexual tastes... - by Emiliano - 06-04-2017, 02:12 AM
When it comes to YOUR sexuality and sexual tastes... - by Cuddly - 06-04-2017, 09:55 AM
When it comes to YOUR sexuality and sexual tastes... - by Emiliano - 06-04-2017, 03:08 PM
When it comes to YOUR sexuality and sexual tastes... - by ursa445 - 06-04-2017, 03:47 PM
When it comes to YOUR sexuality and sexual tastes... - by TwisttheLeaf - 06-04-2017, 09:25 PM
When it comes to YOUR sexuality and sexual tastes... - by Confuzzled4 - 06-04-2017, 11:01 PM
When it comes to YOUR sexuality and sexual tastes... - by Senpaija - 06-05-2017, 11:23 PM
When it comes to YOUR sexuality and sexual tastes... - by Senpaija - 06-06-2017, 09:06 AM