Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My frustrations [Long story. But it is separated into paragraphs! :)]
Have read it now... It sounds as if you are yearning for a meaningful relationship and you sense that this other guy is not going to give it to you. The fact that you experimented with a bit of sex only shows that you can do it, but maybe it wasn't very meaningful to him, just an experiment to see how much he liked it. You say he didn't... so maybe he's over his gay curiosity already and is now ready to try it out with the girls?
I don't want to disappoint you, but unless he shows more of a romantic nature to you, it may well have been just an interest in getting the raging hormones working. It will amount to having what we call a "fukc buddy." It's not a relationship but just two guys who are ready to help each other out in times of sexual needs.
It is good of you to respect his need for privacy, if, after all, he decides that the gay life is not for him. That way, at least, he will not lose respect for you. A good friendship is always a good thing to have. The best way to know where you both stand will indeed be to have a talk with him, as soon as you can. Maybe he feels a bit dirty too, like you, and feels guilty about having 'done it'. You shouldn't worry as it is just a natural thing to want to feel close to another human being.

Messages In This Thread
My frustrations [Long story. But it is separated into paragraphs! :)] - by princealbertofb - 12-29-2010, 03:08 AM