Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In love with my best friend!!! Need advice!
here's the thing, you never want to push it, because if he isn't gay/bi and really isn't intrested in men, then what you could be doing is pushing away someone who si trying to be a good friend to you and show you that he feels no diffrent about you now than he did before you ahd come out (tell you the truth most Best Friends know your gay before you come out, mine wasn't suprised when i told him i liked guys)

IF he isn't gay, then like the first post said, enjoy your friendship, and don't ruin it by pushing it ,because if you keep pusnhing it and he isn't gay, you migth no longer have a friendship to enjoy. IF he is gay, but isn't willing to admit it yet, pushing ti may also not be a best way, im just going to go out on a limb and make an ass out of u and me and assume (>.<) that you've had to deal with your share of bigits, including closet cased inviduals who are against homosexuality because they are homosexual and afraid of being somthing they where taught was wrong. If you pursue him and he is one of these individuals, and you push him to much, he may crawl farther back into the closet, even becoming violently obsessive at "protecting" his secret sexuality, and this wouldn't be good for you friendship either.

If he is gay, and if he has an intrest with you, then sit back, and wait patiently for him, and he will eventuyally do what ne needs to do.

i know sort of how you feel, at least to the poitn of liking your best friend, goodness knows if i could have ended up with mine i would have been happily forever after, but alas, he was a lady's man all the way -.-

Messages In This Thread
In love with my best friend!!! Need advice! - by Anonymous - 12-30-2010, 06:52 AM
In love with my best friend!!! Need advice! - by SlipknotRlZZ - 12-30-2010, 09:36 AM
In love with my best friend!!! Need advice! - by Victoria - 12-30-2010, 06:40 PM
In love with my best friend!!! Need advice! - by sephirothtx - 12-30-2010, 08:50 PM
In love with my best friend!!! Need advice! - by Alitta88 - 12-30-2010, 11:14 PM