Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
“Countless millions will protest against the New World Order, and will die fightingit
HollandofFrance Wrote:THEY SAY OBAMA HAS DEPORTED MORE ILLEGALS THAN BUSH SO ILLEGALS THINK HES A PHONY NOW ,OR SOME DO

ice is separating familys in made for profit camps -whats the correct term?
the way ice is doing it seems inhumane=part of me feels sorry for illegals and yet many are bad and we cant take them all

Mexico seems like a war zone
im part cherokee and they may have lived there 1000 years ago and my nephew is Mexican

you say just enforce the law -well Arizona and Alabama or some states passed laws that the laws would be enforced and Obamas justice dept is trying to stop them enforcing laws that already exist

explain please

Explain what? Federal vs State law?...and if so...why would I want to? It is legal to sell and purchase Medical Marijuana in the State of California but it is not legal according to Federal Law...sometimes they bust the clinics...sometimes they ignore them.

Are you assuming that Obama is a Liberal? He isn't. Are you assuming I am a Democrat? I am not. Liberal does not equal Democrat. I am not sure what exactly you would like me to explain.

I explained my position as an individual Liberal already so my opinion is a Liberal Opinion. I think the laws that exist should be enforced before discussing new laws...if we dont' respect the old ones why would we respect the new ones...period.

Messages In This Thread
“Countless millions will protest against the New World Order, and will die fightingit - by East - 12-24-2011, 10:50 PM