Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desperately need ya'lls advice!
Yosuke, to my surprise I can't imagine you're not feeling a bit angry, betrayed or curious as to why this happened?

I'll put my place in your situation, though I may not exactly understand how you truly feel, I can only imagine that you're probably shocked about the situation, so shocked that you can't distinguish between all of the feelings you're having right now.

Firstly, your questions.

1. Should I keep being friends with Richard? I know the decision is up to me, but input is greatly appreciated.

You've known Richard for a year + now and you serve on the student government with him. Choosing to totally not be friend with him will impact your relationship on the board and it will most definitely make it awkward in situations that may arise.

Sure it's your decision to make, but before you do, consider the above. I suggest and if I were you, I'd talk about Richard, get some facts about why he did what he did and most importantly express how you truly feel about the situation. Because I'm not sure if I belief that you don't feel sad, angry, or betrayed. If you really don't have any feelings what so ever, then maybe perhaps this isn't such a big problem as it seems? I mean if you really liked this guy, wanted him so bad, you'll surely have some sort of feelings. Don't be afraid to confront those feelings. : ) it's okay.

2. What am I going through? I don't think its depression because I don't feel depressed. I don't feel anything. I don't even have the energy to make food, much less be angry.

"Betray No Emotions" in court cases we see this often, where a criminal would betray all emotions to hide the truth.

Nevertheless; your case is not of a court matter of course, but you betray your own emotions because you're probably afraid of facing the truth. You've been betrayed by your friend, a friend you trusted, and opened up to.

3. How can I feel again? Whenever I try to muster up emotion all I get is anger and hate for Richard and his new boyfriend.

First, I would talk to someone else, you said you cried, it's okay you can cry again. Being betrayed ins't the most easy thing to deal with, it can take months to be able to start accepting others again into your life. After you've expressed your feelings to Richard, choose what to do with the relationship, and move on from there.

Gosh it wouldn't be normal at all if you didn't feel angry, or hate towards Richard.

I hope you get better soon, and realize that it's okay to let your emotions show.

Lastly, I'm not going to say what I'd do in your situation, just because I don't want to influence your decision, you may take a different course than I would have. : )

Get better soon ! Sometimes, true love and friendship is earned.

Messages In This Thread
Desperately need ya'lls advice! - by Yosuke - 01-16-2012, 07:24 PM
Desperately need ya'lls advice! - by Story - 01-16-2012, 07:57 PM
Desperately need ya'lls advice! - by iPromise - 01-16-2012, 08:16 PM
Desperately need ya'lls advice! - by Spobyer - 01-16-2012, 08:57 PM
Desperately need ya'lls advice! - by Inchante - 01-16-2012, 09:02 PM
Desperately need ya'lls advice! - by zeon - 01-16-2012, 09:04 PM
Desperately need ya'lls advice! - by Craig - 01-17-2012, 01:00 AM
Desperately need ya'lls advice! - by Bowyn Aerrow - 01-17-2012, 01:45 AM
Desperately need ya'lls advice! - by East - 01-17-2012, 02:14 AM
Desperately need ya'lls advice! - by Yosuke - 01-17-2012, 05:58 AM
Desperately need ya'lls advice! - by ardus - 01-20-2012, 01:48 AM