Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why doesn't my partner want to have sex? How can I make him want it more?
Helllo,
With regards to sex drives everyone has different levels of sexual drives. Some people like it a few times a day all days odf the week and others like it once a month or year... Best thing to do is respect his drive to how he is comfortable with... Pressuring him to have sex more often for your pleasing can in a way account as domestic abuse if he says no and u say yes.. This i didnt realise until i recently visited my local police station about something...
Maybe if you sat down with him and planned out days that sex will fall on like for example if he has it three times a week say Mon wed fri sex days the rest rest days... Of course sex is a part of a relationship that keeps it healthy and alive however its not the end without sex... With regards to fantasies if you wish to0 tie him up make sure it isnt done so tight he cannot get out of it because at any point if he wishes to end the session with you from a comfort thing you need to remember he has the right to and dont allow the fantasy to run away with your imagenation...

Now to spice it up why not try sharing a bath and have fun together in the tub? Why not stick down some laminated sheets on the floor and cover it in lube having a little play wrestle as this would make ya giggle probably and may open up windows of oppetunity

Kindest regards

z\eon x

p.s welcome to the forum

Messages In This Thread
Why doesn't my partner want to have sex? How can I make him want it more? - by zeon - 02-03-2012, 09:13 PM