Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice Solicited
Guys,

I need your help here again.

Well, a few months back i met a guy in a gay club. I approached him and we spoke to each other for a few minutes. He seemed good to talk to, but a little snobbish. Although we didnt exchange numbers, but we spoke to each other in a gay online community where we finally exchanged numbers. We exchanges messages occasionally but didnt really speak much to each other until recently, when i asked him to meet in person than just messaging each other,

We met the last weekend, and spent a good time together. I really found him decent and sweet, He was quite a gentleman, and hence, we ended up spending the night together. Although we had a bit of sex, but we were more into making love to each other, with a lot of feelings for each other, All in all, i spent a good time with him. Henceforth, We have been texting each other, spoke only once on phone. And, this weekend neither of us took the initiative to meet each other. Now, the issue is, i look forward to getting his texts or call, but he doesnt seem to do that as much as i would like him to. I also know that he has got feelings for me too, but, he doesnt express much. We both are so confused right, Maybe i am thinking more than it is required about it, and rushing up with the things. I guess, i should wait for sometime and let the time take its own course before the situation gets more clear. Maybe it was just a sudden rush of feelings that you generally have for someone when you meet the first time. Any advise will be really appreciated.

Texting doesn't substitute for dating. You have one date already...repeat repeat repeat.

I'm just saying.

If you think he is right for you call him.... or you are in danger to miss a good chance to get a good friend or maybe more.

Not everyone shows that he is intrested in you .... ask my man... he was really confused because I never show any feelings and as we met the first time he thought that he did all things wrong because I showed him not the smallest reactions.

Thanks for your replies guys.
Well, I dont know how long i can take the initiatives and read his cues. But, i guess, its good that we are not getting swayed by our feelings and actually taking time to know each other. Its better not to jump to any conclusion unless and until you are too sure of the things, because both of us are exteremly mature to handle situaltions well, and not become too reactive. However, i guess we should meet and talk more often, which i guess, we will for sure. Lets see what happens. but quite honestly speaking, If i get this guy, i will surely be lucky.

indianajones Wrote:I guess, i should wait for sometime and let the time take its own course before the situation gets more clear.

Correct, what else is there to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Yeah I'm with everyone else, call him up and do something together, talk, laugh, enjoy! Best of luck.

Yes rejection sucks, and yes you will be rejected often in life. Will this guy reject you? I don't know.

Does he want more, or was the goal for some sex and off he goes? I don't know.

Tell me, why are you waiting for him to text/call? Are your fingers broken?

In order to know what is on his mind and were he wants to take this, if anywhere, you are going to have to ask him. This sort of important question is not good for texting and is iffy on the phone call, so I strongly suggest a date, say a dinner date a decent restaurant with some privacy and talk to him.

The worst that can happen is he will throw the dishes at the waiter, throw his drink on the lady across the aisle from you and swing from the lamp fixture like an ape. The least worse that could happen is he could say No.

The upside to this is that there is a potential that he will say yes, he wants more, or ends up going home with you and swinging off the chandelier or whatever it is you do when you have really, really good sex.

Yeah I agree with everyone else here.
You gotta move your ass and set the pace to your own liking.
I can go without texting and calling for days, or you can train me into texting every 20 minutes.
Unless the other person initiates it and shows what the expected amount of texting etc are, one side will be unhappy and all hell could break loose.

YEA, thats y i asked him yesterday to meet sumtym again. he said we r meeting soon. nw god knws how soon that wud be. as a matter of fact, i am dating other guys too to keep my expectations to the bare minimum, if in case we dont go along further unfortunately.

hello,
If i was you id consider inviting him out on dates and build up on confidence because without confidence you cannot gain trust and no trust means no relationship which then fizzles you two out of the equaltions