Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marriage Proposal
Hey all,

So I was watching 1 Girl 5 Gays, and this really interesting question came up:

Do you want to propose to someone, or would you like to be proposed to?

How about what would you want to be proposed with? A ring? Diamond?

I think I would like to be proposed to with a engraved wedding band. Smile So romantic!

Any story to share by anyone?

Thought has never crossed my mind to be honest as I don't believe in marriage. I wouldn't propose, honestly couldn't say what I would do if I was proposed to though.

Me, Well probably will never happen but I would love to be proposed to, and i love diamonds so guess I would love a new diamond ring.

well, i always hoped to be proposed to by my lover(be it male or female) and he/she would propose to me with a gem incrusted glock :biggrin:Rolleyes

Id love either one Smile

I'm a romantic, but not a person who believes in marriage, but it could happen with the right person.

If so, I'd like to be proposed to and as long as he loves me and I him, it could be with toy ring, I wouldn't care. Wink

my bf & I proposed to each other. it was great. Xyxthumbs

We were terribly unromantic, we sort of just agreed that it was about time we got round to formally tying the knott.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

I don't know who would propose, I think I'd be more like Fred and talk about it.

I don't like jewelry so not interested in diamonds and stuff. I think maybe something like candlestick holders to use every anniversary. Roflmao I'm weird.

I do know that I'd like to get married some day and I would want my dad as my best man.

Cute thread. Confusedmile:

azulai Wrote:I do know that I'd like to get married some day and I would want my dad as my best man.

I love the idea. I wish more people would have that support from their parents.