Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insomnia?
So, it's about 4:00 here...
And I can't sleep.

:frown:

it always ends up this way if I have too much to think about.
Does anyone else have problems sleeping?

Meh, I probably won't sleep tonight, that just means I'll get great sleep tomorrow night.

desiredxmdr Wrote:So, it's about 4:00 here...
And I can't sleep.

it always ends up this way if I have too much to think about.
Does anyone else have problems sleeping?

Meh, I probably won't sleep tonight, that just means I'll get great sleep tomorrow night.

I actually did last night. Went to sleep at 5:30am woke up at 8am. Once I logged off I was like GREAT SOME SLEEP.

But nopes! So I watched.. I still know what you did last summer
Scary movie
and CSI, COZ IM COOL BRUV. :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Very often...

I just about doze off..then something will wake me and I'll spend the next couple of hours running through things in my head. ggggrrrrrrr

Best way Ive found to fall asleep is by listening to music. As ive said before it may take a night or two to get used to it but it works :biggrin:
[/COLOR]

Once I'm asleep, I'm out for the count... but its the getting to sleep that gives me the biggest hassles... and usually due to thinking things over too much.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Once I'm asleep, I'm out for the count... but its the getting to sleep that gives me the biggest hassles... and usually due to thinking things over too much.

Hmm that sucks. Ive also noticed that when I get too much sleep im a grumpy shite. :tongue:
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:Hmm that sucks. Ive also noticed that when I get too much sleep im a grumpy shite. :tongue:

I think too much sleep can be as bad as too little. Sometimes feel worse for having a sleep than not!

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:I think too much sleep can be as bad as too little. Sometimes feel worse for having a sleep than not!

You feel crap the day after, but within a few days you feel awesome. Your body in a way stocks up Wink
[/COLOR]

Mehh, I finally went to sleep around 7:30am... stayed asleep about three hours and then woke up so I could roam the neighborhood and have some alone time listening to music :]

It was kind of cold, so I decided when I got back I'd read, and drink some coffee.

ohh, I love coffee.

Here I go again.
I actually think I'm not going to go to bed tonight.