Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite gay movie?
I am looking to watch some good gay movies, so list your favorites Wink

I really enjoyed Shelter and Is It Just Me, any other movies you'd recommend?

I love you Philip Morris. I found it hilarious.

I couldn't finish I love you Philip Morris, Jim might be my least favorite actor, lol!

Sounds interesting, I like funny movies. I should watch that. Haha I don't mind Jim Carrey, but he can get pretty annoying.

Spades Wrote:I couldn't finish I love you Philip Morris, Jim might be my least favorite actor, lol!

He's my 3rd least favorite. Before him is Will Ferrell, then numero uno is Mark Wahlberg (Invincible made me hate him).

But anyway, I wasn't entirely sold on it until I was busting up laughing at the extremely vulgar black guy in it. Once I started laughing at his dialog I couldn't stop laughing the rest of the movie.

Another one is this french movie I watched on Netflix a week or so ago called C.R.A.Z.Y.. It was a good movie, I just wish that I could hope for as much tolerance in my life :frown:

Philadelphia is always classic movie to watch. I've seen it 20 times at least and I cry every time lol Or if you up for series there is really good one named Queer As Folk Smile love it!

Sent from BlackBerry by Seath

I don't think I have watched any gay movies to be honest.
Although it’s not a gay movie, I really like I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry. That really made me laugh (I love a good comedy film).

Beautiful thing is a brilliant movie set in the UK it is well played and is a great sotry line too

I really enjoyed Loose Cannon although it is Italian with subs. Still a great comedy :biggrin:

The Wedding Banquet
Curiosity of Chance
Latter Days
are all great movies too

I seem to be drawn to Latter Days