Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to deal with...her.
Everybody knows one. A hag who always likes to make trouble, filling your boyfriends head with nonsense and encourages his negative mood. Regular fights can end positively. You can both learn from each others mistakes, until she gets involved. Maybe she's jealous, maybe she wants him for herself, or maybe she just feeds on vulnerable people. Like a vampire at a daycare center. How do you deal with that?

By telling the stupid bitch to FUCK OFF

pretty simple Smile

advice from a drama llama

zeon Wrote:By telling the stupid bitch to FUCK OFF

pretty simple Smile

advice from a drama llama

woa ho hoooo, someone's in a feisty mood :biggrin:

I like to tackle issues head on and would probably talk 1 on 1 with them (not at the same time) and talk it out, smothering them with kindness.

and if that doesn't work then its time to bring out the hacksaw and shovel Sasmokin

Loo you have no idea how much I enjoy the thought. I was thinking more along the lines of leading my bf to the problem and letting him come to the conclusion on his own though. A little manipulation never hurt anyone. :biggrin:

not a friendly hag.

Not a fan of manipulation...BIG fan of being up front and not playing game...I go with Aunty....tell her to fuck off...no way your intentions can be mistaken.

Wouldn't know.

I have stags in my life, not hags...and the stags could care less about getting into my boyfriends' pants. :biggrin:

Guess in some ways I have it lucky lol

i would be a pain in her ass just like she is in mine, annoy the living shit out of her and embarrass her whenever possible

I guess there is but one way to do this right. Goodness, I hate confrontation.

Don't think of it as confrontation, think of it as standing up for yourself and protecting your happiness Wink