Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need advice- guy drama
So recently me and this guy met online and decided to go meet at the mall. Everything went great but we ended up going to his car and fooling around. I had never done anything with anyone, so everything was new to me. After that things got complicated and we had a fight over text about four days later. He eventually came over but instead of talking or anything, all we did was lose our virginities.
We've been seeing eachother(I guess it can be called that), for two weeks now, things have gotten really complicated and he just said "he's beginning to like me." everything is fine between us in person, but so impersonal and more complicated over the phone.
I talked to him and he told me that he "asked me out because he was horny," and when I told him that I didn't think we should be seeing eachother, he asked for one more chance. So I went back to him. The thing is that he doesn't really act like he likes or is even interested in me, but somehow he's great in person, it just seems that he won't even make time for me so we only have seen eachother three times in two weeks.
What should I do?

You should ask him does he like you. He may be using you? You deserve happiness we all do.

What I would do, is break it off. He's only using you for sex is what it seems like to me. He'll say anything to keep you as his little sex toy. But that's just my opinion. He could have a horrible way of showing affection. But he did tell you he asked you out because he was horny. That doesn't put up any red flags? Sounds like a waste of time.

i agree with everyone above except; you need the sex (yes or no)? so does he? If you can get an understanding like that.

Not everyone is ready for a relationship and if this is important dont lower your standards.

Have an exit plan. Do the safe sex and find out a little about him (where he lives, his name) not that you want to visit him. Who was his last partner, what were their habits.

You should start getting tested every 3-6mo for the HIV/STD's. Was he ever tested?

I am confused...underneath your name you say "Bi man in a monogamous gay relationship"...so before I proceed with any comment I have to ask...is this guy your "monogamous gay relationship"?..or is it someone else?

I agree with Myapple. He is using you for sex and keeping you hanging on by saying all the right things to make you believe in something that clearly is not true.

You are missing out on meeting so many other guys that could leave you far more fulfilled than this guy.

Dump his arse.

The sex must be nice, however i just recently had this sort of problem myself. I was chatting with this handsome man who seemed interested in me. I was trying to ask him out on a date, but he kept beating around the bush, he kept telling me how bad he wanted me to go down on him and how bad he wanted to have sex with me. Of course that sounded nice, but all i requested was one date. He quit talking to me, the sad thing was, i was going to put out for him, but he was just interested in sex and then kicking me to the curb till he was horny again. It kind of sounds like he is using you, but i agree, if you enjoy the sex and understand that thats all he is interested in, then go for it.

I am going to come straight out with it.
You are his booty call , is he yours?

It's up to you what you do about this , however I suggest that whatever decision you make , you do so before deeper feeling start to manifest.

New6912 Wrote:. . . he told me that he "asked me out because he was horny,"

What else do you need to know?

Move on . . and good luck. Bighug

Agreed. Don't agonize over someone who's not invested the same emotion in you. I wish you luck, but I do think you should move on.